The boat/Tuxedo Princess

Mark

Teetotal? You trying to impress Lou like (or Steve)? ;)

56623[/snapback]

Well I'm not really, just I will have to be soon, as I can't afford to drink, I can't even afford to get drunk properly now.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

56623[/snapback]

Well I'm not really, just I will have to be soon, as I can't afford to drink, I can't even afford to get drunk properly now.

56626[/snapback]

Cheer up, only 5 weeks 'til the end of term ;)

My fatha goes to Jimmz and he's 55!

As for the boat, it's fucking shite, but if your after a charva slapper it will be right up your straza.

Check out the revolving dancefloor, there's always some drunk lass with a belt for a skirt who falls over and inadvertantly shows everyone the goods as she tries to get back up.

I am proud to say I have never been on the Boat and probably never will.  :rolleyes:

56584[/snapback]

You have been to Buffalo Joe's though, so you can take those shades off :razz:

56589[/snapback]

I've never been to Buffalo Joe's in my life! :razz:

56590[/snapback]

Liar! :P Anyway where did you do with the nurses that night? Baha?

56603[/snapback]

Honest to God - I've never set foot in Buffalo Joe's. We headed over the bridge towards it that night but the queues were fucking ridiculous and I wasn't standing there for an hour. We actually ended up in Jimmyz. ;) Sammy and Scott were both there and can vouch for that!

56606[/snapback]

Don't try using me as your alibi! I've no idea what you're on about. ;)

56607[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

56623[/snapback]

56626[/snapback]

Cheer up, only 5 weeks 'til the end of term ;)

56627[/snapback]

:razz: ??

I've only been on Das Boot once, 4 or 5 years ago. It was leaning over (listing, is that the word?) at such an angle that all the piss drained to one end of the urinal and spashed on to the floor. Classy.

56671[/snapback]

That comment alone has made me never want to go to the boat, ever.

The boat is piss poor (literally..) but can actually be a laugh if you're with mates and have consumed an obscene amount of drink.

It does smell like an old boat though. ;)

56677[/snapback]

And most the lasses smell like a harbour wall, so your after a night out with a sea theme your in luck.

;)

sounds shite, to me like. Might just go one time when I'm out with loads of people.

Lou I didn't know you drank?

56583[/snapback]

She doesn't.

I think she's complaining about people who do get pissed before they go out and wake up with no memory of the night before...

Can you imagine her drunk?! ;)

:razz:

56587[/snapback]

I'm never quite sure how to take this comment... but I usually tend to take it as a good thing. I don't know why. ;)

I also have a very good habit of being able to just switch part of my mind off* so I don't even notice how bad it all is.

*it can be argued that I do this 99% of the time...

the boat is shit, it's full of pikey chavs, all getting as drunk as possible on cheap versions of drinks... and the drinks that they're imitating aren't that great either...

what is the point in making a cheaper Blue WKD? surely the original is skanky enough?

it's almost like a huge club slipped down the hill from the Bigg Marklet and landed in the Tyne.

Hate the Boat, hate Baja, hate Bigg Market, dislike most bars on the Quayside now...

The bars in Newcastle are really good, but the clubs are utter tosh.

The bars in Newcastle are really good, but the clubs are utter tosh.

56925[/snapback]

Agree with that. But then I'm not much of a clubber anyway. Get this.....they're full of blokes dancing. ;)

56927[/snapback]

and whats worse, they're mostly students too

I would disagree, the clubs AND most of the bars are shit in Newcastle.

56930[/snapback]

Theres very little caters for us white mancunian rastafarians like.

56932[/snapback]

Dub night on Wednesday The Tanners mon.

Aye, full of young uns having a good time and dancing! puffs. And don't get me started on students. With their new music and cockney accents.

If only there were more places in town where people stood staring into their pint of Best and occassionally commenting how shit it is.

Aye, full of young uns having a good time and dancing!  puffs.  And don't get me started on students.  With their new music and cockney accents.

If only there were more places in town where people stood staring into their pint of Best and occassionally commenting how shit it is.

56937[/snapback]

Honestly, I had no idea that saying dancing was for puffs would be so offensive to anyone. Are you Billy Elliot? ;)

Aye, full of young uns having a good time and dancing!  puffs.  And don't get me started on students.  With their new music and cockney accents.

56937[/snapback]

Honestly, I had no idea that saying dancing was for puffs would be so offensive to anyone. Are you Billy Elliot? ;)

56943[/snapback]

Billy Elliot was gay though

main evidence he could dance and when offered he didnt want to see that girls fanny ;)

56937[/snapback]

56943[/snapback]

main evidence he could dance and when offered he didnt want to see that girls fanny ;)

56944[/snapback]

Watching Billy Elliot is gay as well you know.

56937[/snapback]

56943[/snapback]

56944[/snapback]

Watching Billy Elliot is gay as well you know.

56949[/snapback]

If you say his name 3 times you actually turn gay.