The boat/Tuxedo Princess

Mark

Aye, full of young uns having a good time and dancing!  puffs.  And don't get me started on students.  With their new music and cockney accents.

If only there were more places in town where people stood staring into their pint of Best and occassionally commenting how shit it is.

56937[/snapback]

Honestly, I had no idea that saying dancing was for puffs would be so offensive to anyone. Are you Billy Elliot? :razz:

56943[/snapback]

Billy Elliot was gay though

main evidence he could dance and when offered he didnt want to see that girls fanny ;)

56944[/snapback]

Watching Billy Elliot is gay as well you know.

56949[/snapback]

;)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, full of young uns having a good time and dancing!  puffs.  And don't get me started on students.  With their new music and cockney accents.

If only there were more places in town where people stood staring into their pint of Best and occassionally commenting how shit it is.

56937[/snapback]

Honestly, I had no idea that saying dancing was for puffs would be so offensive to anyone. Are you Billy Elliot? ;)

56943[/snapback]

main evidence he could dance and when offered he didnt want to see that girls fanny ;)

56944[/snapback]

56949[/snapback]

If you say his name 3 times you actually turn gay.

56951[/snapback]

On the positive side, your dress sense would improve no end.

56937[/snapback]

Honestly, I had no idea that saying dancing was for puffs would be so offensive to anyone. Are you Billy Elliot? ;)

56943[/snapback]

You're only a puff if you dance well.

I've never seen Billy Elliot. Are there Fanny shots?

56937[/snapback]

Honestly, I had no idea that saying dancing was for puffs would be so offensive to anyone. Are you Billy Elliot? :razz:

56943[/snapback]

56944[/snapback]

56949[/snapback]

56951[/snapback]

56954[/snapback]

Dunno like, that Meenzer's a right clip.

;)

56937[/snapback]

Honestly, I had no idea that saying dancing was for puffs would be so offensive to anyone. Are you Billy Elliot? :rolleyes:

56943[/snapback]

56944[/snapback]

56949[/snapback]

56951[/snapback]

56954[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

56960[/snapback]

Does Meezer pot brown like? :razz::P:razz:;)

56937[/snapback]

56943[/snapback]

56944[/snapback]

56949[/snapback]

56951[/snapback]

56954[/snapback]

;)

56960[/snapback]

I think Meenzer was dressed down for the match tbh. And I know he was very careful not to clash with Gemmill's handlebar 'tache

56937[/snapback]

56943[/snapback]

56944[/snapback]

56949[/snapback]

56951[/snapback]

56954[/snapback]

;)

56960[/snapback]

Surely the first time The Trent's had a bloke in wearing a feather boa though.

Mancy never met him though (apart from when he was introduced to him, the mong)

56937[/snapback]

56943[/snapback]

56959[/snapback]

Sadly not. Unless you count the ones of blokes actually dancing! ;)

56937[/snapback]

56943[/snapback]

56959[/snapback]

I don't recall any minge shots, I have to say.

I've never seen Billy Elliot.  Are there Fanny shots?

56959[/snapback]

I don't recall any minge shots, I have to say.

56968[/snapback]

There aren't any in Billy - Bell he ate either.

Edited by Happy Face