carrol

bobbyshinton

Never ceases to amaze me how daft people get when drunk.

"i know I'll try nick an iPhone off that 6ft3 lad"

surely there was someone smaller with the same phone around, if that's the case and he's twated them fair enough frankly, least it wasn't barton-esq

KD couldn't take it any more and just went for the first one he saw.

Never ceases to amaze me how daft people get when drunk.

"i know I'll try nick an iPhone off that 6ft3 lad"

surely there was someone smaller with the same phone around, if that's the case and he's twated them fair enough frankly, least it wasn't barton-esq

:(

;)

A man was taken to Newcastle General Hospital with head injuries, not described as life-threatening, following the incident and later discharged.

;) Getting away with the merits and idiocies of what Carroll did or didn't it do, that is probably the wankest piece of journalism I've EVER seen. If KD twatted me and I ended up with a black eye, why would a journalist mention the fact that my injuries weren't life threatening. I got kicked on my shin at football last week and the injuries weren't life threatening. I cut me finger cooking on Thursday my injuries weren't life threatening. Whoever Rob Patterson is needs dragging in Paul Robertson's office and made to explain why he's such a total wank journalist.

A man was taken to Newcastle General Hospital with head injuries, not described as life-threatening, following the incident and later discharged.

:( Getting away with the merits and idiocies of what Carroll did or didn't it do, that is probably the wankest piece of journalism I've EVER seen. If KD twatted me and I ended up with a black eye, why would a journalist mention the fact that my injuries weren't life threatening. I got kicked on my shin at football last week and the injuries weren't life threatening. I cut me finger cooking on Thursday my injuries weren't life threatening. Whoever Rob Patterson is needs dragging in Paul Robertson's office and made to explain why he's such a total wank journalist.

;) The 'later discharged' comment tells you he wasn't at death's door like.

• 3 weeks later...
Wolves deny link with Newcastle's Andy Carroll

Wolves manager Mick McCarthy has ruled out making a fresh move for Newcastle striker Andy Carroll in January.

McCarthy revealed he was interested in signing the 20-year-old England Under-21 international in the summer.

"We were interested in Andy Carroll in the last window but Newcastle didn't want to sell then and I haven't enquired since," said McCarthy.

"In any case, I would imagine with them being top of the Championship, they don't want to sell now either."

Carroll has scored four times for Newcastle this season as they push for promotion back to the Premier League.

That though is one short of Wolves's record signing Kevin Doyle, who netted his fifth goal of the season during Sunday's 2-0 win over Burnley at Molineux and has impressed constantly since his £6.5m move from Reading.

McCarthy is also delighted to see striker Sylvan Ebanks-Blake starting to show the form which brought him more than 20 goals last season.

"I think Sylvan's last three games have been different class," added McCarthy.

"He has just had a child and probably sleepless nights and lifestyles change because of it.

"In the last three games Sylvan and Doyle have been brilliant together and a good partnership is blossoming."

McCarthy also dismissed reports linking him with a move for 35-year-old Birmingham midfielder Lee Carsley.

BBC

"We were interested in Andy Carroll in the last window but Newcastle didn't want to sell then and I haven't enquired since," said McCarthy.

:(

Mick sounds like the kind of bloke that might actually just have phoned Chris first instead of the Club.

Keep quite Mick that's a good lad.

• 1 month later...
Did the guy try steal his phone or not then?

Would that make the charge affray? I know it would if the other lad was fighting, not sure it does if he was thieving. :jesuswept:

I'm guessing a glassing would have got him ABH/GBH, if it happened, no?

[/uninformed speculation]

Would that make the charge affray? I know it would if the other lad was fighting, not sure it does if he was thieving. :jesuswept:

Is this a misunderstanding of a J69 themed joke from the iphone thread on general chat?

Would that make the charge affray? I know it would if the other lad was fighting, not sure it does if he was thieving. :P

Is this a misunderstanding of a J69 themed joke from the iphone thread on general chat?

:D

I forgot.

I even referenced it myself on the first page.

:jesuswept:

Just read this article that said that Fabio Capello has been impressed with Andy Carroll in recent weeks and could consider giving him an England call-up in the near future. But i have to wonder if unsavoury incidents like this could tarnish his name and lessen his chances of being called up.

yeh fabios all for dropping controversial players :jesuswept:

another link :P

and its balls, hes a CCC player who isnt very good

Just read this article that said that Fabio Capello has been impressed with Andy Carroll in recent weeks and could consider giving him an England call-up in the near future. But i have to wonder if unsavoury incidents like this could tarnish his name and lessen his chances of being called up.

yeh fabios all for dropping controversial players :jesuswept:

another link :P

and its balls, hes a CCC player who isnt very good

I think that's a bit harsh on the lad tbh. It's not like he's been a first team player for several seasons and not been able to cut it (are you listening Shola?).

I don't even think you can judge him on last season as no-one in the team was good enough and he didnt play regularly.

He's been poor at times this season and in some cases, that's been down to not putting enough effort imo. I'm more positive now we have 2 wingers and we dont have to rely upon the inconsistent supply from Guti as I think we'll see more from our front two - Carroll and Lovenkrands now.