How to put a movie on a CD

menace13

I've just ''obtained'' Ali G in da USAIII and I haven't got a DVD-RW but I have a CD-RW and a DVD Rom and of course a DVD player..

A mate told me that you can still play stuff of cd on a DVD player,so I'm wondering how do I put Ali G in da USAII on CD to make it work on a DVD player?

Bear in mind a CD is 700MB and Ali G is 1.33GB..

Thanks.

BUt you'll have to shrink it first, obviously.

4916[/snapback]

won't he need to split it into 2?

4917[/snapback]

Could do either or both, I guess.

Right,I'm totally new to this stuff,so step by step please :icon_lol:

Also there is 7 episodes,each around 174MB but there is this one extra's or summert and it's 348MB..that's all I know..but cheers for the replies..

Right,I'm totally new to this stuff,so step by step please :icon_lol:

Also there is 7 episodes,each around 174MB but there is this one extra's or summert and it's 348MB..that's all I know..but cheers for the replies..

4919[/snapback]

Get yourself some program that will write VCDs (search download.com or get Nero) and if they'er already 200 MB files, just write three episodes onto each CD and you're set. It's just like making an audio CD.

Right,I got the new Nero 6 so I just put a blank CD in,go to make Data CD,put the first 3 episodes in then burn the disk then play it on DVD?

4922[/snapback]

Nah; there's an option for VCD. You need to make a VCD; a data CD won't be read by the DVD player.

or buy a new DVD/Divx player. You can get some really cheap ones now. Got one a couple of weeks ago and it's great. You can fill a CD or DVD with Divx and not hassle around with all the converting etc...