Telewest

Jusoda Kid

Anyone got it? Had it a couple of weeks now and when i thought i couldn't see enough of the shitty soaps i was wrong, wor lass has never got the fuckas off now.

Not bad all round though for a boring Sunday afternoon, there always something to watch.

Take it you peasants are still on the council channels then :razz:

56753[/snapback]

;)

I've got it but its shit tbf. You have to pay for it apart from the replay things, but they're just shitty BBC soap operas. Or worse, the news. Hmmm, I think I'll watch the Nerws from the BBC three days ago..... I mean, wtf is the point in that? ;)

I'd switch to Sky plus if it weren't for the fact I can't be arsed and I have to get a hideous dish put on my wall.

Tramps Sky

57222[/snapback]

Sod off, its more expensive! Also having cable means you don't need an unsightly dish like the rest of the plebs.

Btw, I find tyne-side-jack's (since when was Tyneside hyphenated?) story a bit hard to believe. You need Telewest to connect you up for one thing.

Tramps Sky

57222[/snapback]

Sod off, its more expensive! Also having cable means you don't need an unsightly dish like the rest of the plebs.

Btw, I find tyne-side-jack's (since when was Tyneside hyphenated?) story a bit hard to believe. You need Telewest to connect you up for one thing.

57228[/snapback]

Telewest is shit man. FACT. Until they come out with something to genuinely rival Sky + (and I know they do have plans for this), they'll always be second choice.

Sky's the daddy.

Btw, "unsightly dish". ;) So gay-sounding. ;):razz:

Tramps Sky

57222[/snapback]

57228[/snapback]

Telewest is shit man. FACT. Until they come out with something to genuinely rival Sky + (and I know they do have plans for this), they'll always be second choice.

Sky's the daddy.

Btw, "unsightly dish". :lol: So gay-sounding. ;):razz:

57230[/snapback]

Your probably right. I stay with them because of Blueyonder broadband though - its the dog's bollocks!

Your probably right. I stay with them because of Blueyonder broadband though - its the dog's bollocks!

57242[/snapback]

Aye, you're right there like. My mam's got Blueyonder and it pisses all over the shitty BT broadband that I've got. I need to get that sorted out actually but I've been saying that forever.

Telewests TV packages are all shite imo.

Their Broadband is good and the phone deals are decent.

So I have Telewest for internet and phone and Sky Digital for my TV.

Anyone got it? Had it a couple of weeks now and when i thought i couldn't see enough of the shitty soaps i was wrong, wor lass has never got the fuckas off now.

Not bad all round though for a boring Sunday afternoon, there always something to watch.

56733[/snapback]

aye wacky we've got it, i know what u mean about soaps.. the lezza has got friggin eastenders on all nite..

its pretty shite at the minute & the best thing on there is probably booze britain but i phoned up last week to pay the bill on my debit card & had a bit crack with the kid on the blower, he reckons they are just finding their feet with it at the minute but by xmas there should be shit loads on & not just the bbc/bravo/living channels that are on there now..

:lol:

Freeview + 8meg Bulldog here.

Not a chance in hell i can afford sky. Can only afford the internet because its split 3 ways.

Had sky 2 year ago and I don't think its really worth the money. I only watched the CL and newcastle games on it. Can go to the pub for the newcastle away games that are on it anyway or ensure the SSN updates.

Tramps Sky

57222[/snapback]

57228[/snapback]

Aye, you get the basic package, swap the box they give you for the chipped one and bobs your uncle. So my unscruplious associates tell me.

Edited by BlueStar