Premier League boss caught in a brothel

Scottish Mag

It's hilarious how almost everyone thought of Phil Brown, when I read this yesterday, all the signals were point to him, I'm convinced it's him, I even changed his wiki page to mention it, but it was removed <_<

:icon_lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hilarious how almost everyone thought of Phil Brown, when I read this yesterday, all the signals were point to him, I'm convinced it's him, I even changed his wiki page to mention it, but it was removed :icon_lol:

<_< Legend Stevie man, Legend! :icon_lol:

Lets hope they hound them for years to come despite whatever success they may have had with their clubs and their own supporters want rid of them for it, so they end up with some utter twat with no idea of what it takes to run a successful football club.

What a load of shite.

Been to a brothel ? So what.

And you can't be blackmailed if they named him anyway.

Lets hope they hound them for years to come despite whatever success they may have had with their clubs and their own supporters want rid of them for it, so they end up with some utter twat with no idea of what it takes to run a successful football club.

What a load of shite.

What would you say if Hughton got caught in one? David Pleat done it 20 years ago, and rightly or wrongly the stigma of a sex pest hangs over him till he dies, mind Pleat does look like Maurice Day Sexual Pervert out The Viz.

What a load of shite.

What would you say if Hughton got caught in one? David Pleat done it 20 years ago, and rightly or wrongly the stigma of a sex pest hangs over him till he dies, mind Pleat does look like Maurice Day Sexual Pervert out The Viz.

I wouldn't be bothered Stevie. His missus might be though :icon_lol:

It is Roy Hodgson apparently.

Source or you just speaking bollocks?

Lots of rumours and the daily mail provided a blackened outline of the manager. It was clearly shaped like Roy.

Edit: I was wrong, sorry! I hold my hands up, sorry Roy Hodgson.

Edited by Flair

Source or you just speaking bollocks?

Lots of rumours and the daily mail provided a blackened outline of the manager. It was clearly shaped like Roy.

I could well believe it as well, although the fucking daily mail??

Why do you feel the need to destroy the name of a good family man? What a complete cunt you are Attain.

over reaction alert.

You obviously completely take on board all the shite spouted by the NOTW and all the other utter cunts in fleet street. If this turns out to be one of their darlings we will see the difference in the reaction between what they say about it and what they said about the Halls and Shepherd and the sad thing is that cunts like you are so gullible you play right into their hands.

It's hilarious how almost everyone thought of Phil Brown, when I read this yesterday, all the signals were point to him, I'm convinced it's him, I even changed his wiki page to mention it, but it was removed <_<

Why do you feel the need to destroy the name of a good family man? What a complete cunt you are Attain.

over reaction alert.

You obviously completely take on board all the shite spouted by the NOTW and all the other utter cunts in fleet street. If this turns out to be one of their darlings we will see the difference in the reaction between what they say about it and what they said about the Halls and Shepherd and the sad thing is that cunts like you are so gullible you play right into their hands.

I think he was taking the piss tbh mate :icon_lol:

apparently the brothel is in the Portsmouth area

• 1 month later...
Avram Grant is Prem boss in brothel

By ALEX PEAKE and TOM WELLS

Published: Today

THE Premier League manager seen visiting a "Thai" vice den was named last night as Avram Grant.

Speculation raged worldwide after The Sun revealed a top-flight boss spent more than an hour in the seedy massage parlour.

Creeping privacy laws in the UK - based on the Human Rights Act - meant we were barred from naming him last December.

But in the wake of England captain John Terry's failed bid to gag the press over his affair, we can now name Portsmouth chief Grant, who previously managed Terry at Chelsea.

Hampshire Police are investigating the parlour, which is staffed by Asian "massage" girls in Horton Heath, Southampton.

Israeli Grant, 54, has been wed for 16 years to actress Tzofit, 45. They have two children but she did not follow him to England when he moved here.

He faces being quizzed by vice squad officers over his visit to the brothel.

Cops will speak to clients who would be witnesses if anyone is accused of living off immoral earnings.

A police spokesman said: "We are aware allegations have been made in connection with that location." A source close to the inquiry added: "We want to speak to clients who might be potential witnesses."

The revelation is another blow for bottom-of-the-table Portsmouth, who face massive debts and lost 1-0 at Fulham last night.

:D;)