Premier League boss caught in a brothel

Scottish Mag

I'd love to think that the reality of the situation is that his wife, who didnt follow him to England, coming from a different culture and background doesnt give a shit about him seeing a whore. They may still be together (but it doesnt sound like the worlds greatest love affair) and she prefers that its just a whore and not another woman, after all a man has his needs. She probably (along with anyone else that matters) wont read the English press, or see the coverage and doesnt feel any impact on her life. Its therefore just the sad cunts in the British press and the sad cunts that lap this shit up being titillated.

Makes me happy to think like that anyway.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to think that the reality of the situation is that his wife, who didnt follow him to England, coming from a different culture and background doesnt give a shit about him seeing a whore. They may still be together (but it doesnt sound like the worlds greatest love affair) and she prefers that its just a whore and not another woman, after all a man has his needs. She probably (along with anyone else that matters) wont read the English press, or see the coverage and doesnt feel any impact on her life. Its therefore just the sad cunts in the British press and the sad cunts that lap this shit up being titillated.

Makes me happy to think like that anyway.

Aye ;)

I'm just going to ignore these reports and stick with it being Brown

Eventually enough time will pass and memories will be foggy that when its brought up and i say it was Phill Brown someone will agree with me and people will believe it.

Aye ;)

Still sticking to my original point that Brown "looks the type". That's enough in my book.

I'm just going to ignore these reports and stick with it being Brown

Eventually enough time will pass and memories will be foggy that when its brought up and i say it was Phill Brown someone will agree with me and people will believe it.

Aye :D

Still sticking to my original point that Brown "looks the type". That's enough in my book.

I concur ;)

It was the Hodgson shaped silhouette that convinced me.

Pipe down son.

I said apparently, can't read? Not my fault.

You can't just stick apparently on the back of any allegation without foundation to make it ok? ;)

Pipe down son.

You're a cunt, apparently.

Can confirm.

Pipe down son.

You're a cunt, apparently.

Can confirm.

I like how Attain uses the term "Pipe down son", hardly seems right coming from a youngster ;)

Pipe down son.

;) Toys out the pram time.