Holidays next year

wykikitoon

10-day trip to the States already booked for June, so once you factor in the usual city breaks (Hamburg in February, Stockholm in March for Eurovision-related purposes), there's not much time left for anything more than that. Will try to get away to somewhere low-maintenance like Lanzarote for a week of catching up on reading/relaxing in the early autumn again though.

Prob Centre Parcs at Easter, camping in the lakes late summer and Centre Parcs again late summer. Might try and escape for a weekend kid-less to recharge later in the year as well.

Got Crete booked for May. Would also like to hoy in the odd city break plus another trip to Greece (or two). Fancy Ithaca or Alonissos but I'd love to go back to Paxos or Santorini too. I love Greece.

March- Marsden Grotto Caravan Park

June- St. Mary's Lighthouse ( 2 day trips, Metro Summersaver Family Tickets... Yeah Baby)

September - the Big One.... 3nights in a luxury shed at Haggerston Castle.

..... Livin it feckin large , Beeatches!

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Got Crete booked for May. Would also like to hoy in the odd city break plus another trip to Greece (or two). Fancy Ithaca or Alonissos but I'd love to go back to Paxos or Santorini too. I love Greece.

Prob best holiday I've had in Europe is Rhodes. Fantastic place. The food, the scenery, the ambiance etc. Loved it. We stayed just outside the old town. Id go back there inm a flash (without the kids anyway

)

Aye, I've been to Rhodes. Loads o fhistory there as well if you get sick of just sunbathing.

The history of fisting? Go on..... :icon_lol:

Nothing you don't already know <_<

City break in Bath in the new year, a week in the sun in May doing nothing and getting fat, a week camping in this country some time either side of the school summer holidays, a city break in Barcelona, and a week late in the year that I haven't decided what to do with yet.

I'm going to Mauritus via Dubai next month, nothing planned in concrete after that though.

Thinking of doing some courses on scrambling/climbing, really want to conquer Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn before I die - problem is its very expensive though.

I'm going to Mauritus via Dubai next month, nothing planned in concrete after that though.

Thinking of doing some courses on scrambling/climbing, really want to conquer Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn before I die - problem is its very expensive though.

Where are you based Renton?

I can put you in touch with a pal who runs climbing/scrambling courses.North East based but can run them anywhere.

(Believe it not he's called Cliff ! :icon_lol: )

Where are you based Renton?

I can put you in touch with a pal who runs climbing/scrambling courses.North East based but can run them anywhere.

(Believe it not he's called Cliff ! :icon_lol: )

Cheers mate, I'm NE based - Tynemouth as it happens. Would appreciate any pointers, I've already got some numbers from people based in Glen Coe as it happens (surely the best valley in the UK). Tbh the main problem I have is getting someone to share my enthusiasm! <_<