Is Colo for real?

Deano

We'd be screwed if Colo left, simple as.

Simple as what Peasepud?

What's been seen of Kadar hasn't been all bad and perhaps him and Taylor could form a steady partnership if given a chance.

Thing is, Colo could just as well get injured and I'd hate to think we'd be screwed in either case.

losers attitude. Its obvious you grew up in the 1960's and 70's when we sold our good players. No wonder you didn't appreciate the Halls and Shepherd. He has been good at this lower level but to suggest you should take the money because you have an uproven kid who has shown little so far on the sidelines is bollocks.

You must be responding to Peasepud's post LeazesMag cos I grew up in the 30's, 40's, & 50's, oooh so long ago, born December 1932, 21 years old in December 1953, just turned 77. :rolleyes:

no, I'm responding to you, because you went through the Westwood, McKeag eras like me and slated the Halls and Shepherd, which I have always found to be hugely unbelievable. I told you at the time that your attitude was shit and a losers attitude and it should be obvious by now to most people that despite their faults we had good ambitious directors who did their best to put this club at the level it ought to be, the only people that have done this in 50 years.

You still don't get it do you :rolleyes:

What I do still get is that you are nothing more than what I once said you were and you still are; ..... a pedantic, egotistical, self-agrandizing, self-conceited, self-delusional, self-important, self-proclaimed middle aged bastard who doesn't seem to realize how obnoxious you can be on occasion.

I'm also a real supporter of this football during all the eras mentioned and as such know a fuckin damn sight more than you do about it which is why I told you what an arse you were when you slated the Halls and Shepherd for giving us the only 15 years out of the last 50 competing at the levels that we should.

You know what LeazesMag, your pedantic egoism is often overwhelmed by your crass stupidity.

Here's what I want you to do to prove your accusation that I slated the Halls & Shepherd and is in fact a documented posting on the forum. I want you to search the archives, find the truth of your accusation, and post it for all the members to see.

When you have done this I will apologize and bow to your infinite knowledge, memory, & wisdom, even grovel for forgiveness. If you do not do this I will continue to maintain that you are indeed exactly the pedantic "self" person I believe you to be.

I'm waiting.

we most definitely had the league in our sights during the Halls and Shepherd era and more than once brought in the players wanted. You obviously missed it, as I've often told you

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry189294

and these 2 which clearly show your mistaken attempts to class qualifying for europe regularly and buying the players to do it as "mediocrity". What do you think now ? Don't bother telling us, Ashley has given you what you were crying out for.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry261347

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry280605

Huh! surely this can't be the proof to verify your accusation that I slated the Halls & Shepherd,

Seems to me you were my target, not John & Freddie. Seems like you still need help. :rolleyes:

you're not thickmick from Newcastle Online by any chance are you :D

Aha! typical LeazesMag, can't back up his rubbish statements when he needs to so he squirrels away holding his nuts.

I'm still waiting.

you ARE thickmick. :icon_lol: He used to be in a constant state of self denial too.

Edit: Noelie/thickmick.........do you or do you not accept that, despite your earlier claims, that in seasons 1995-96 and in seasons 1996-7 particularly, we bought the players that the manager wanted and we had the title firmly in our sights ?

Do you also accept or not accept that the team under Bobby Robson that finished 3rd, was actually top of the league at one stage and had a real chance of winning the title until Craig Bellamy was injured when in 2nd place with 7 games left.

Do you also accept or not accept that for the 15 years when the Halls and Shepherd ran the club, they firmly backed all their managers and had genuine ambition to win trophies and finish in as high a position as possible and play in europe as regularly as possible by bringing the best players possible to the club ?

Deny this, and you ARE in a state of self denial. Because you ARE claiming none of this happened.

Apology accepted and good night to you.

You are so stupid LeazesMag you really do need therapy.

What has all this latest garbage got to do with confirming your accusation that I slated the Halls & Shepherd.?

What's all this denial & acceptance about, and now your accusation that I'm claiming none of what you are claiming happened. You need to prove that too. You really should seek help before it's too late.

Apology accepted eh.? Where on earth did you get some stupid idea that I had apologized to you for anything? I actually do feel sorry for you though, it pains me when it's obvious someone has lost or is losing their marbles.

the links are there. You said you dreamed of the manager buying who he wanted and aiming for the title. I've supplied the link.

Apology accepted.

You should be able to read by now at your age.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from .com

Another Newcastle transfer target was in action on Sunday, as Matthew Kilgallon lined up in the Sheffield United side who faced QPR at Bramall Lane.

With the scores tied at 1-1, the defender who turns 26 this coming Friday failed to reappear for the second half. His place in defence was taken by debutant Marcel Seip, who has joined the Blades on loan from Plymouth.

It's unclear as yet whether Kilgallon was substituted for tactical reasons or due to an injury.

Update: Monday's edition of the Sheffield Star newspaper claimed that the Blades were currently considering an undisclosed bid for Kilgallon from Newcastle.

• 2 weeks later...

Noelie should post on Newcastle Online, he's in a state of self denial and denying factual infomation and denying the Halls and Shepherd attracted his interest back to the club just like all the wankers on there.

Simple as what Peasepud?

What's been seen of Kadar hasn't been all bad and perhaps him and Taylor could form a steady partnership if given a chance.

Thing is, Colo could just as well get injured and I'd hate to think we'd be screwed in either case.

losers attitude. Its obvious you grew up in the 1960's and 70's when we sold our good players. No wonder you didn't appreciate the Halls and Shepherd. He has been good at this lower level but to suggest you should take the money because you have an uproven kid who has shown little so far on the sidelines is bollocks.

You must be responding to Peasepud's post LeazesMag cos I grew up in the 30's, 40's, & 50's, oooh so long ago, born December 1932, 21 years old in December 1953, just turned 77. :)

no, I'm responding to you, because you went through the Westwood, McKeag eras like me and slated the Halls and Shepherd, which I have always found to be hugely unbelievable. I told you at the time that your attitude was shit and a losers attitude and it should be obvious by now to most people that despite their faults we had good ambitious directors who did their best to put this club at the level it ought to be, the only people that have done this in 50 years.

You still don't get it do you :)

What I do still get is that you are nothing more than what I once said you were and you still are; ..... a pedantic, egotistical, self-agrandizing, self-conceited, self-delusional, self-important, self-proclaimed middle aged bastard who doesn't seem to realize how obnoxious you can be on occasion.

I'm also a real supporter of this football during all the eras mentioned and as such know a fuckin damn sight more than you do about it which is why I told you what an arse you were when you slated the Halls and Shepherd for giving us the only 15 years out of the last 50 competing at the levels that we should.

You know what LeazesMag, your pedantic egoism is often overwhelmed by your crass stupidity.

Here's what I want you to do to prove your accusation that I slated the Halls & Shepherd and is in fact a documented posting on the forum. I want you to search the archives, find the truth of your accusation, and post it for all the members to see.

When you have done this I will apologize and bow to your infinite knowledge, memory, & wisdom, even grovel for forgiveness. If you do not do this I will continue to maintain that you are indeed exactly the pedantic "self" person I believe you to be.

I'm waiting.

we most definitely had the league in our sights during the Halls and Shepherd era and more than once brought in the players wanted. You obviously missed it, as I've often told you

and these 2 which clearly show your mistaken attempts to class qualifying for europe regularly and buying the players to do it as "mediocrity". What do you think now ? Don't bother telling us, Ashley has given you what you were crying out for.

Huh! surely this can't be the proof to verify your accusation that I slated the Halls & Shepherd,

Seems to me you were my target, not John & Freddie. Seems like you still need help. :D

you're not thickmick from Newcastle Online by any chance are you ;)

Aha! typical LeazesMag, can't back up his rubbish statements when he needs to so he squirrels away holding his nuts.

I'm still waiting.

you ARE thickmick. :razz: He used to be in a constant state of self denial too.

Edit: Noelie/thickmick.........do you or do you not accept that, despite your earlier claims, that in seasons 1995-96 and in seasons 1996-7 particularly, we bought the players that the manager wanted and we had the title firmly in our sights ?

Do you also accept or not accept that the team under Bobby Robson that finished 3rd, was actually top of the league at one stage and had a real chance of winning the title until Craig Bellamy was injured when in 2nd place with 7 games left.

Do you also accept or not accept that for the 15 years when the Halls and Shepherd ran the club, they firmly backed all their managers and had genuine ambition to win trophies and finish in as high a position as possible and play in europe as regularly as possible by bringing the best players possible to the club ?

Deny this, and you ARE in a state of self denial. Because you ARE claiming none of this happened.

What has all this latest garbage got to do with confirming your accusation that I slated the Halls & Shepherd.?

What's all this denial & acceptance about, and now your accusation that I'm claiming none of what you are claiming happened. You need to prove that too. You really should seek help before it's too late.

Apology accepted eh.? Where on earth did you get some stupid idea that I had apologized to you for anything? I actually do feel sorry for you though, it pains me when it's obvious someone has lost or is losing their marbles.

the links are there. You said you dreamed of the manager buying who he wanted and aiming for the title. I've supplied the link.

Apology accepted.

bump

• 1 month later...

Simple as what Peasepud?

You must be responding to Peasepud's post LeazesMag cos I grew up in the 30's, 40's, & 50's, oooh so long ago, born December 1932, 21 years old in December 1953, just turned 77. ;)

You still don't get it do you ;)

I'm waiting.

Seems to me you were my target, not John & Freddie. Seems like you still need help. :)

you're not thickmick from Newcastle Online by any chance are you :(

I'm still waiting.

you ARE thickmick. :) He used to be in a constant state of self denial too.

Apology accepted.

bump

bump.

Again.

Simple as what Peasepud?

You must be responding to Peasepud's post LeazesMag cos I grew up in the 30's, 40's, & 50's, oooh so long ago, born December 1932, 21 years old in December 1953, just turned 77. ;)

I'm waiting.

Seems to me you were my target, not John & Freddie. Seems like you still need help. :)

I'm still waiting.

Apology accepted.

bump

bump.

Again.

Simple as what Peasepud?

I'm waiting.

I'm still waiting.

Apology accepted.

bump

bump.

Again.

Simple as what Peasepud?

You must be responding to Peasepud's post LeazesMag cos I grew up in the 30's, 40's, & 50's, oooh so long ago, born December 1932, 21 years old in December 1953, just turned 77. :(

You still don't get it do you :)

I'm waiting.

bump

I'd like to hear Leazes' opinion about where we'd be now if the Halls and Shepherd hadnt sold up and were still in charge at NUFC. I'm certainly not suggesting we'd be worse off..or better for that matter. But he's obviously a fan so it would be interesting to hear.

Edited by PaddockLad

I'd like to hear Leazes' opinion about where we'd be now if the Halls and Shepherd hadnt sold up and were still in charge at NUFC. I'm certainly not suggesting we'd be worse off..or better for that matter. But he's obviously a fan so it would be interesting to hear.

in the premiership.

I've never understood your argument 'Shepard was great because his predecessors were worse' it's seems like a flawed debate.

Makes Souness a good manager using that criteria :(

in the premiership.

hmm..not the height of ambition that is it?.....and as you're fond of saying, the Halls and Shepherd had bags of the stuff, ambition....Not champions league then?...or even top half?.....am surprised you've set your sights so low, you being generally ambitious for the fortunes of NUFC like....

in the premiership.

hmm..not the height of ambition that is it?.....and as you're fond of saying, the Halls and Shepherd had bags of the stuff, ambition....Not champions league then?...or even top half?.....am surprised you've set your sights so low, you being generally ambitious for the fortunes of NUFC like....

haha, nice reply. You know what I meant though .......

I think the appointment of Allardyce was an admission that a new change of direction was needed, but we would never have sold players such as Given, Milner, Zoggy etc unless of course the manager decided he didn't want them. Remember Allardyce was, at the time, THE English manager ready for the big jobs. And as soon as Ashley took over the club, he was complaining about not getting backing, day to day support etc, all things which are necessary to the good running of a football club.

in the premiership.

haha, nice reply. You know what I meant though .......

I think the appointment of Allardyce was an admission that a new change of direction was needed, but we would never have sold players such as Given, Milner, Zoggy etc unless of course the manager decided he didn't want them. Remember Allardyce was, at the time, THE English manager ready for the big jobs. And as soon as Ashley took over the club, he was complaining about not getting backing, day to day support etc, all things which are necessary to the good running of a football club.

I think Shep got it wrong with appointing Allardyce. I don't think the vast majority of the match going public at SJP were going to put up with the stone age football he was serving up regardless of results, and lets face it they weren't great either.

Given,Milner,and Zoggy were all in Allardyce's sides, and all in Keegan's/JFK's too....we were on a downward trajectory whether they were at the club or not and regardless of who was the club owner. If you're suggesting that Shep wouldnt have sold them to balance the books or because of pressures caused by the credit crunch then I suggest you read Sir Bob's book....Shep had no qualms about getting involved in decisons managers alone should be making, or selling for financial reasons, whether it was for either a positive or negative reason.

As far as I remember Sam also had a go at the players when things didnt go well (he did this at Blackburn as well last season, but you'll note he takes a lot of credit himself when things go well,him being "a top man in his field" after all), as well as support from above etc, which incidentally didnt stop him from joining Ashley and Chris Mort down the Bigg Market on the piss at least once.

What do you think Shep's spending wouldve been like if he was still here, bearing in mind a. the credit crunch/recession and b. the last set of books he was responsible for had us making a huge financial loss with a wage bill out of all proportion to the ability of the team and it's posistion in the league?

Edited by PaddockLad