FM10 - Newcastle All English Challenge

Besty

Finished joint-top with Cardiff, but won with a better goal difference. It should have been better, I was undefeated until the end of February, when I lost to Watford away 2-1. Anyway, I won the league and am going about selling and buying players. I got 20M from Mike Ashley (would never happen IRL), and have spent big bucks on Aaron Lennon and James Vaughan. Ill update my post with the full summer transfer window when it closes.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a terrible second season after being promoted. I didn't really sign any quality and suffered for it in the end, ended up being relegated again. Finished 18th. Here's my in's and out's and the final league table.

Transfers 10/11

insouts.jpg

League Table 10/11

lgetable.jpg

Transfers 11/12 (so far)

insoutssss.jpg

So far this season I'm 4th, after 3 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses.

He played well and I made a profit!

Just finished my 3rd season on 112 points with only 4 losses, 16 points clear of Burnley in 2nd. Gonna try and give it a better go this time!

haha, fair enough. heres my stuff from the summer transfer window.

jkdm6b.png

I also sold Fabio Zamblera to Notts County for 1.7m, but that didnt fit!

Also, I didn't ACTUALLY pay 21m for Matty Taylor. I paid 1m upfront, and then guaranteed 20m if he plays in 50 games. The thing is, I only have him for 2 years, and I'm gonna make sure he doesn't play in 50 games!

I signed O'Shea on loan, forgetting he wasn't English, haha, but I'm not playing him much.

Right now, I'm 9th after 17 games with 22 points. Kilgallon, Harewood, and Vaughan are joint top scorer with 5 goals each. Lennon has the most assists with 4.

The lineup I'm playing mostly is:

----------Harewood--Vaughan

Driver---------------------------Lennon

---------Smith-----Johnson

Shorey--STaylor--Kilgallon--RTaylor

---------------Hart

Subs:

MTaylor

Bertrand

Carroll

Barton

Guthrie