Jesus Wept

Guest alex

Stumbled across this on Amazon:

B000BD7NKG.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The synopsis makes it sound GREAT!

"TV’s foul mouthed celebrity chef comes out of the kitchen and into the terraces with the ultimate compendium of footballing foul-ups, soccer slip-ups and all around balls ups. With clips from the archives right up to the present day, Gordon proves he’s just as much of an expert on the pitch as he is in the kitchen. He’s also just about as intolerant of mistakes, which makes watching this carnival of the terminally stupid even funnier. You’ll never look at your Premiership favourites the same way again after you get to laugh at their darkest moments again and again."

WTF?

Sounds shit.

Have you ever seen the F word, think its on tonight? There's no swearing on it because its on before the watershed. Fucking misnomer.

57030[/snapback]

The F word in question is "food", goth boy. ;)

I actually think Ramsay's alright, but that sounds like one of the worst concepts for a DVD ever.  I know he used to play football, but fucking hell!

57029[/snapback]

Me too, but howay man a few games for Celtic reserves? ;)

I actually think Ramsay's alright, but that sounds like one of the worst concepts for a DVD ever.  I know he used to play football, but fucking hell!

57029[/snapback]

Me too, but howay man a few games for Celtic reserves? ;)

57032[/snapback]

Rangers, the proddy bastard.

Sounds shit.

Have you ever seen the F word, think its on tonight? There's no swearing on it because its on before the watershed. Fucking misnomer.

57030[/snapback]

57031[/snapback]

I never thought of that. ;)

Guess I just associate him more with the word fuck than food.

Sounds shit.

57030[/snapback]

57031[/snapback]

I never thought of that. :razz:

Guess I just associate him more with the word fuck than food.

57036[/snapback]

I would have expected the programme content to be a bit different if the show was basically called "Fuck" tbh. ;)

will have precisely the same clips that every other compilation of it's ilk.

for once I'd like to see someone utterly uninvolved with the sport or light entertainment.

I'd love an "Elizabeth II's football fuck ups"

"This guy went on to lift the cup that looks like a bust of wor Charlie, despite being a useless fucker... that's the footballer, not the horse worrier."

"In 1967 Tottenham Hotspur were playing Chelsea football club in the final of the FA Cup. When collecting the trophy Dave Mackay, the useless fucker, made a comment about ones dress. One was not amused..."

57090[/snapback]

This way is much better. ;)

Queenie should take note. Now THAT would make her Christmas speech worth listening to.

"In 1967 Tottenham Hotspur were playing Chelsea football club in the final of the FA Cup. When collecting the trophy Dave Mackay, the useless fucker, made a comment about ones dress. One was not amused..."

57090[/snapback]

This way is much better. ;)

Queenie should take note. Now THAT would make her Christmas speech worth listening to.

57098[/snapback]

Would be brilliant if she did the speech in the style of the third Mitchell brother.

"Shut it you slag! Merry fucking Christmas and a bloody happy New Year, you cunt! Turn over to that twat Oliver on Channel 4 and i'll feed you to the fucking Corgies, alright!?"