Need for speed: Most wanted

Mark

Anyone going to be getting this? I might have to put it on my Xmas wishlist. Looks quality, seem's to be alot of cars on this one. I normally wouldn't buy it, but since I am looking to get a car, I'm canny into cars at the minute.

Anyone going to be getting this? I might have to put it on my Xmas wishlist. Looks quality, seem's to be alot of cars on this one. I normally wouldn't buy it, but since I am looking to get a car, I'm canny into cars at the minute.

57057[/snapback]

A word of advice: driving cars in real life is not the same as driving them on a video game. ;)

57057[/snapback]

A word of advice: driving cars in real life is not the same as driving them on a video game. ;)

57058[/snapback]

Yeah, I was driving about the other day, and I was going down the A19, it was an open road, so I thought I would try and use my NOS, so I pressed the button, and pushed the leaver down. Only to realise it was the handbrake...

Used to work with a lad who had never sat behind the wheel before but reckoned he could pass his test with no lessons because he was good at Gran Turismo.

Fucking idiot.

57111[/snapback]

;)

Used to work with a lad who had never sat behind the wheel before but reckoned he could pass his test with no lessons because he was good at Gran Turismo.

Fucking idiot.

57111[/snapback]

;)

57113[/snapback]

I completed Super Mario, so that makes me a qualified plumber then.

57114[/snapback]

Lies