dead pool 2010

tinofbeans

That's a bit much :D they may not have been your cup of tea (they certainly weren't mine - the Goodies) but they weren't/aren't really bad enough to wish death on, are they? For being a bit of an ignorant, annoying twat a 28 year old woman deserves to die of cancer? :icon_lol:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? all my Christmases came last year with the "terrible" loss of Goody and Jackson.

Best wishes TR, Im sure it will all be well.

Bit different when you know 'em isn't it?

God you're arrogant these days.

Luke's been a twat for years.

And all the best Toonraider, I may have taken the piss out of you forever on here but that means nothing when faced with real life. Don't sweat it, it could be nothing but you've done the right thing keeping on top of it.

On a lighter note, these people will cark it this year:

Martin Landau (have you seen him on Entourage? He looks half dead already sadly)

Dustin Hoffman (to follow the real life Rain Man)

Kerry Katona (she'll get too fat and use too much coke trying to burn it away fast)

George Bush, Sr (old)

Keith Richards (he's gotta be close)

I never said she deserved to die however I shed no tears when she went, why would I? She was nothing to me and frankly should never have got the saint like status she was given once she died. The fact we had entire newspapers devoted to her death while a woman who spent her final years raising money for the very thing that killed Goody only got a column or two said it all tbh

I never said she deserved to die however I shed no tears when she went, why would I? She was nothing to me and frankly should never have got the saint like status she was given once she died. The fact we had entire newspapers devoted to her death while a woman who spent her final years raising money for the very thing that killed Goody only got a column or two said it all tbh

woman?

who?

woman?

who?

Exactly that's the disgraceful thing about it, at the time Goody died there was also a woman who had cancer and spent her final years running marathons, jumping out of planes etc to raise funds. I think she got an MBE or summat but when the time came, the rags hardly gave her a mention.

woman?

who?

Exactly that's the disgraceful thing about it, at the time Goody died there was also a woman who had cancer and spent her final years running marathons, jumping out of planes etc to raise funds. I think she got an MBE or summat but when the time came, the rags hardly gave her a mention.

Jane Tomlinson C.B.E

click

totally unrelated fact- Mrs.Fist's Aunt got an O.B.E. in the New Year List

bow down plebs :D

Edited by Monkeys Fist

I've been saying it for years and it's not come true yet but please God, let it be Maggie!! :D

On a more serious note, hope all goes well Bev - I think I can safely say the whole of TT will be thinking about you and hoping all comes through good :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie
Who cares? all my Christmases came last year with the "terrible" loss of Goody and Jackson.

God you're arrogant these days.

He's always been a nob. The type of kid with a permanent :D expression on his face.

TR I hope it works out for you, don't really know what to say apart from I hope it goes away for good.

I would think it is however in this case it's more the fact that I couldn't give a fuck about the two in question. Tbh i'm now hoping that Goodys mother is the next to go, maybe then we can get rid of the whole sorry affair altogether.

I wasn't particularly saddened by Goody's death or Jackson's, and neither were most reasonable people. However there's a difference between that and actually celebrating their deaths and wishing the death of her mother, as you've stated in your posts, when only their crimes are/were being a bit thick, hungry for fame and being mentally unhinged.

I don't think you're actually that callous (or at least I hope you're not) but the double standards in those posts I quoted you in were just to ridiculous for me not to comment.

Just my tuppence worth tbh.

I would think it is however in this case it's more the fact that I couldn't give a fuck about the two in question. Tbh i'm now hoping that Goodys mother is the next to go, maybe then we can get rid of the whole sorry affair altogether.

I wasn't particularly saddened by Goody's death or Jackson's, and neither were most reasonable people. However there's a difference between that and actually celebrating their deaths and wishing the death of her mother, as you've stated in your posts, when only their crimes are/were being a bit thick, hungry for fame and being mentally unhinged.

I don't think you're actually that callous (or at least I hope you're not) but the double standards in those posts I quoted you in were just to ridiculous for me not to comment.

That's utter shite Luke, to be flippant about the health of a person you don't know is entirely different to wishing good health to someone you do know. The worst part is that you know this and are just casting stones from your high horse because you want to. Which imo is just as bad as playfully (in whatever taste) wishing ill on another.

I'm sure you've wished that celebrity a or b has suffered harm, I'm positive you've "wished the death" of a footballer.

you're just being self righteous, again.

I don't think you're actually that callous (or at least I hope you're not) but the double standards in those posts I quoted you in were just too ridiculous for me not to comment.

That's utter shite Luke, to be flippant about the health of a person you don't know is entirely different to wishing good health to someone you do know. The worst part is that you know this and are just casting stones from your high horse because you want to. Which imo is just as bad as playfully (in whatever taste) wishing ill on another.

I'm sure you've wished that celebrity a or b has suffered harm, I'm positive you've "wished the death" of a footballer.

I don't think you're actually that callous (or at least I hope you're not) but the double standards in those posts I quoted you in were just too ridiculous for me not to comment.

I can't believe I'm the only one who thinks it a little odd to say your all Christmases came true that one person died then offer well wishes to someone with a potentially serious illness with their next post in the thread. As I explained in the bit I've repeated I doubt Pud really did celebrate their deaths as he described, and with my original post was I trying to draw attention to the unpleasant phrasing more than anything else.

I'm not being self righteous or arrogant. I'm getting rather fed up of having to explain myself because of conclusions you've drawn from such preconceived ideas about me.

I can't believe I'm the only one who thinks it a little odd to say your all Christmases came true that one person died then offer well wishes to someone with a potentially serious illness with their next post in the thread. As I explained in the bit I've repeated I doubt Pud really did celebrate their deaths as he described, and with my original post was I trying to draw attention to the unpleasant phrasing more than anything else.

I'm not being self righteous or arrogant. I'm getting rather fed up of having to explain myself because of conclusions you've drawn from such preconceived ideas about me.

:D oh aye, because you've never done likewise

Luke, behave yourself man, it's obvious that Pud was being flippant, so why mention it at all? far worse has been said on here, by far worse people. You just wanted to be contrary.

Have to say that I thought Pud's comment was unnecessary, but then maybe that's because I'm one of Jackson's "loony" fans.

Edit: Hope all went well TR! xxx

Edited by MrBass

Only just read this thread myself. I echo everyone elses thoughts TR. Hope it went ok yesterday. I've mentioned my dad on here a couple of times and he's doing great now, so keep your chin up either way and I wish you well.

But, the best medicine is laughter, so on with the pool. My film based entry for this year was as follows....

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Mickey Rooney

Eli Wallach

Jake Lamotta

Angela Lansbury

Jerry Lewis

Olivia De Havilland

Ernest Borgnine

Clint Eastwood

Ennio Morricone

Jean-Luc Godard

Claude Chabrol

Éric Rohmer

Hello again. Thanks so very much for all your messages, I'm really truely touched. I honestly didnt mention my troubles for sympathy or attention though, I just came on and saw the Dead pool thread and rather flippantly wrote a remark. I do have a habit of writing exactly what comes into my head! I sort of said it out loud!

I found the lump a few days before Xmas and went docs Xmas eve, he felt it was probably a cyst and as my period was nearly due I had to go away and see if it went after that event! Well, the period came and went and still I have the lump and considerable breast pain. I (and my family) have been worried so I couldnt quite wait the 2 weeks the doc suggested so I went back on Monday. He instantly referred me as urgent to the local Breast care unit and I have an appointment on Tuesday morning. Needless to say I'm sick with worry but trying to keep calm and remind myself sensibly there are so many things this could be.

To take my mind of this I have been to my Dr for a 'stabbing' today! I had a cortisone injection in my wrist (because of carpal tunnel in both wrists) OUCH!!! :icon_lol::D I have never been to the Doctors so much in my life! I am indeed feeling very miserable and sorry for myself! But on the bright side I have the rest of the week off work and woke up to a beautiful white world today!

Thanks again, you are all very sweet xx

Hello again. Thanks so very much for all your messages, I'm really truely touched. I honestly didnt mention my troubles for sympathy or attention though, I just came on and saw the Dead pool thread and rather flippantly wrote a remark. I do have a habit of writing exactly what comes into my head! I sort of said it out loud!

I found the lump a few days before Xmas and went docs Xmas eve, he felt it was probably a cyst and as my period was nearly due I had to go away and see if it went after that event! Well, the period came and went and still I have the lump and considerable breast pain. I (and my family) have been worried so I couldnt quite wait the 2 weeks the doc suggested so I went back on Monday. He instantly referred me as urgent to the local Breast care unit and I have an appointment on Tuesday morning. Needless to say I'm sick with worry but trying to keep calm and remind myself sensibly there are so many things this could be.

To take my mind of this I have been to my Dr for a 'stabbing' today! I had a cortisone injection in my wrist (because of carpal tunnel in both wrists) OUCH!!! :icon_lol::D I have never been to the Doctors so much in my life! I am indeed feeling very miserable and sorry for myself! But on the bright side I have the rest of the week off work and woke up to a beautiful white world today!

Thanks again, you are all very sweet xx

TR, you've done exactly the right thing by going to the docs and getting it looked at sharpish. The ladies are so much better at that than us blokes who tend to ignore things and hope they clear up by themselves. Keep your chin up pet.