Asda

Glasgow Mag

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all reality I choose the one that has the best offer on for beer. Looks like it'll be Asda this week :icon_lol:

They never have anything decent on offer though.

Depends on your poison I guess. Mine is Becks and they're doing a box of 18 for less than a tenner at the moment ;)

I online shop from Waitrose for the good stuff and ASDA for the tat and occasionally M&S for something specific or for their "Party Food" packs.

There's an app for that.

;) Ocado that shit

In all reality I choose the one that has the best offer on for beer. Looks like it'll be Asda this week :icon_lol:

They never have anything decent on offer though.

Depends on your poison I guess. Mine is Becks and they're doing a box of 18 for less than a tenner at the moment ;)

<_<

They stay open because it costs virtually nowt anyway since people are stocking the shelves in any case at night so they only have to pay a few extra minimum wage check-out staff. As for the lack of bread etc., I can't imagine what the supply problem would be at present :icon_lol:

Nothing to do with the cold snap at all. This happens quite often regardless of the weather. If you get there after 8, no veg, bread, potatoes, eggs etc....I will make sure not to go so late again.

It saves throwing more stuff away.

I doubt that's it like. It's not as though the stuff mentioned would go off overnight. Probably just the shop being tight / not employing enough staff. Most people from Devon turn into a pumpkin if they're not home by 8 anyway.

Hey ;) Thats no way to speak to your relation! <_<

They stay open because it costs virtually nowt anyway since people are stocking the shelves in any case at night so they only have to pay a few extra minimum wage check-out staff. As for the lack of bread etc., I can't imagine what the supply problem would be at present :icon_lol:

Nothing to do with the cold snap at all. This happens quite often regardless of the weather. If you get there after 8, no veg, bread, potatoes, eggs etc....I will make sure not to go so late again.

It saves throwing more stuff away.

I doubt that's it like. It's not as though the stuff mentioned would go off overnight. Probably just the shop being tight / not employing enough staff. Most people from Devon turn into a pumpkin if they're not home by 8 anyway.

Hey :icon_lol: Thats no way to speak to your relation! :rolleyes:

Yeah well, I can say that with impunity because I'm (sort of) one of them ;)