Firefly

The Fish

is it  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you watch Party of Five as well, PL? :lol:

57378[/snapback]

No, but it was mentioned in an episode of Curb your enthusiasm last week as Larry tried to get somebody to admit their was a good version of Hodgkins Lymphoma :blink:

Buffy and Angel are programmes that if they didn't have the "fantasy" and incorrect "teen label attached to them would be recognised for how good they are, but who gives a shit, i have in total 12 series of stuff i love to watch and i'm happy!

And before you ask i don;t watch Dawson's Creek either ;)

57385[/snapback]

Beat me to it. I'm trying to get me head around what a program featuring demons, vampires and the like is if it isn't "fantasy". Unless you believe in all that shite :razz:

:razz:

57391[/snapback]

No, the "fantasy" label is correct but leads to snobbery as has been the case for tv, films, books and anything else with that label. The "teen" label is incorrect as that implies they're akin to shit like Dawson't Creek when they are in a different league.

Anyway, you know you love them both, but just won't admit it :razz:

57395[/snapback]

They are for kids though, right? :razz:

Seriously though, I have watched them as wor lass likes both. They do me heed in tbh. They are better than thinly veiled morality plays like 'Dawson's Creek' though.

57398[/snapback]

I love the way every episode of Dawson's Creek has a "message" that couldn't be more obvious if they hung fucking neon flashing fairy lights off it. Clunky heavy-handed cack.

But can we all agree for once and for all that Harry Potter books are for children?

57397[/snapback]

:razz:

If you've read them all then you can have an opinion, until then, you know nothing :lol:

57399[/snapback]

Having read the first one, i would say it was alright. Loads of other stuff I'd rather read though. The 'adult' covers are a canny funny concept like.

57405[/snapback]

Yes i thought the adult covers thing was funny, either read them and don't give a toss what people think or don't read them.

Anyway the first one is enjoyable but doesn't compare to the later ones should you ever want to read them ;)

I love the way every episode of Dawson's Creek has a "message" that couldn't be more obvious if they hung fucking neon flashing fairy lights off it.  Clunky heavy-handed cack.

57406[/snapback]

:lol:

They should release a dvd with that on the back:

"Clunky, heavy handed cack" - Gemmill

I love the way every episode of Dawson's Creek has a "message" that couldn't be more obvious if they hung fucking neon flashing fairy lights off it.  Clunky heavy-handed cack.

57406[/snapback]

;)

They should release a dvd with that on the back:

"Clunky, heavy handed cack" - Gemmill

57409[/snapback]

:lol: