Emre

Isegrim

Incidentally, do you think that the food companies think we don't realise that they've been shrinking the size of chocolate bars, biscuits and crisps and all that shit for years now?  Cheeky bastards!

57261[/snapback]

It's your fingers getting fatter, you bloater! :lol:

57263[/snapback]

I had you down as second favourite to come up with something like that. Manc-mag was installed as number one. ;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incidentally, do you think that the food companies think we don't realise that they've been shrinking the size of chocolate bars, biscuits and crisps and all that shit for years now?  Cheeky bastards!

57261[/snapback]

It's your fingers getting fatter, you bloater! :lol:

57263[/snapback]

I had you down as second favourite to come up with something like that. Manc-mag was installed as number one. ;)

57268[/snapback]

Nothing if not predictable.

Apparently Stephane Grichting (the player who was taken to hospital after the game) is still in hospital and "badly injured" - the Swiss goalkeeping coach and several other players were punched in the face as well and according to the press, Emre was in the thick of the action. Blatter was on the radio this morning and he mentioned 5-year bans for players who were involved in the clashes - and that would not be limited to international games.

Edited by Bombadil

Apparently Stephane Grichting (the player who was taken to hospital after the game) is still in hospital and "badly injured" - the Swiss goalkeeping coach and several other players were punched in the face as well and according to the press, Emre was in the thick of the action. Blatter was on the radio this morning and he mentioned 5-year bans for players who were involved in the clashes - and that would not be limited to international games.

57284[/snapback]

Do you reckon Blatter ever engages his brain before opening his mouth? He's worse than Shepherd.

I'd be ashamed if I got chinned off Emre.  He's a fucking midget.

57286[/snapback]

Yeah, but short arses tend to be more vicious. At the right height to punch your bollocks too.

57299[/snapback]

I'd just employ the comedy hand on top of his head trick, holding him at arm's length and let him just stand there swinging.

57286[/snapback]

Yeah, but short arses tend to be more vicious. At the right height to punch your bollocks too.

57299[/snapback]

Have you met Wacky? :lol:

57303[/snapback]

Renton sets S-O up and it's an easy tap-in ;)

57286[/snapback]

57299[/snapback]

I'd just employ the comedy hand on top of his head trick, holding him at arm's length and let him just stand there swinging.

57302[/snapback]

Funny you say that, that's my tactic after a night on the piss with Wacky and he wants a wrestle!

Dirty, dirty race the Turks like.

57175[/snapback]

And you know this how ????

Ignorant twat

57182[/snapback]

The smell, mate.

:razz:

57183[/snapback]

What about Turkish Baths though?

57190[/snapback]

A smokescreen. Or is it steam?

57191[/snapback]

A proper Turkish Bath is the best most envigorating clean you'll EVER have, followed by a proper shave - sheer bliss

Pampering for blokes :lol:

57214[/snapback]

It's always struck me as a bit gay so I'm sure Gemmill would love it. ;)

57234[/snapback]

Turkish Delights were always lush as a kid ( I mean the proper cadbury's ones, not the rubish you buy in Turkey). Bit sickly now though, and bloody tiny for the price, you can get a twix which is basically 2 in 1 for less.

57247[/snapback]

From a Newcastle player to twixes!

While we're on the subject, I agree that real Turkish delights are rank, it pisses me off that anyone pretends otherwise. Give me Fry's any day.

57257[/snapback]

I like both :razz:

57284[/snapback]

Do you reckon Blatter ever engages his brain before opening his mouth? He's worse than Shepherd.

57292[/snapback]

Emre isn't even mentioned on the BBC website, dont you think him being so diddy might allow him to get away with?

The number of times Turkey is invovled in trouble one way or another is a joke and should have been sorted by FIFA/UEFA long, long ago, but it wasn't. They should be banned from something for a good while!

But Gemmill hit on the really imortant issue as far as i see it, as long as Emre doesn't miss a single NUFC game they can hammer the Turks and their players as hard as they like, if NUFC would be affected then its best left alone!!!

I think it's just been a while since the last FIFA/UEFA/FA are incompetent fuckwits thread. :lol:

57403[/snapback]

;)

These days i don't even need to say it, with every word and action they prove it for me time and time again. If you got the lot of them (from both organisations) shot them and replaced them with some chimps and everyone who's appeared on Big Brother things would actually improve!!!

It's Fry's Turkish Delight, not Cadbury's you phillistine :lol:

57255[/snapback]

ah but now you can buy a cadbury's turkish delight bar and its gorgeous ;)

57420[/snapback]

Fry's is the propa old skool Daddy though.

I'd pay to see a tear-up between Papa Laz and Emre like. :lol:

57427[/snapback]

Wouldn't be a fair fight, i'm too tall for him ;)

57430[/snapback]

Plus, you've learned a few moves off watching Buffy.

I'd pay to see a tear-up between Papa Laz and Emre like. :lol:

57427[/snapback]

Wouldn't be a fair fight, i'm too tall for him ;)

57430[/snapback]

Plus, you've learned a few moves off watching Buffy.

57431[/snapback]

Yes, but all they did was injure my wrist! :razz: