Reading - hell of a ot of snow

Rob W

looks a bit touch and go if they have any more snow....................

http://www.reading-travelinfo.co.uk/Travel...SX9EDB-A77F59F5 M4 junction 11 looks OK

http://www.reading-travelinfo.co.uk/UTMC29...looking%20South this is towards the Mad Stad from the town side I think

http://www.reading-travelinfo.co.uk/UTMC29...looking%20South is the town end of the main road past the stadium

some lad on Newcastle Online is adamant the game has been called off already. Have to say I will be extremely surprised if it goes ahead!

Edited by Marko

The only positive I can think of about this game is that it's right near a motorway (as most of these lego stadiums are) so the roads could be pretty well gritted... With no more snow it could be in the balance.

Readings got a foot and a half plus, with more scheduled to come. I'd be very surprised if it goes ahead

The only positive I can think of about this game is that it's right near a motorway (as most of these lego stadiums are) so the roads could be pretty well gritted... With no more snow it could be in the balance.

Readings got a foot and a half plus, with more scheduled to come. I'd be very surprised if it goes ahead

What's the craic with the game getting rescheduled? Would you get your money back and then have to re-apply for a ticket as if it was a new fixture?

It isn't looking good.

From .com

Weather Watch: snow is lying in the Reading area and with sub-zero temperatures forecast, Saturday's game against Newcastle United is in severe doubt. Final confirmation is awaited and will be posted here when known (expected imminently).

What's the craic with the game getting rescheduled? Would you get your money back and then have to re-apply for a ticket as if it was a new fixture?

It isn't looking good.

Nah, your ticket would be valid for the new date and if you couldn't make it you'd be able to get a refund.

We're forcast for heavy snow on Saturday so if it does go ahead it will be abandoned beyond a doubt.

As it stands it's still on though (according to the local media) so the NO 'ITK' is talking utter shite - think Alex is spot on...

We're forcast for heavy snow on Saturday so if it does go ahead it will be abandoned beyond a doubt.

As it stands it's still on though (according to the local media) so the NO 'ITK' is talking utter shite - think Alex is spot on...

Metcheck says the heavy snow will be after 6pm so fingers crossed they're wrong and it holds out later than that.

I had to laugh at the prospects for the Boro match being described as "good" and phrases like "no problem" - I would have thought Strachan would have liked the Tango Twat to have given them another "convenient" day off.

Metcheck says the heavy snow will be after 6pm so fingers crossed they're wrong and it holds out later than that.

I admire your optimism bro'... ;)

Seriously though it's fucking mental round our way at the moment. When I ditched the car yesterday, I had to walk 2 miles home with the nipper. The snow on one of the roads was almost up to my knee - on him it was up to his waist!

I can't imagine the fixture surviving, but you never know. Was looking forward to the day out, but a fixture at a slightly warmer date would be entirely acceptable to the old extremities.