France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

Utterly stupid and unenforcable but it made me laugh...........

"Women who wear Islamic veils in public in France face a £750 fine under strict new laws being proposed.

The amount could be doubled for Muslim men who force female members of their family to cover their faces.

Jean-Francois Cope, president of Nicolas Sarkozy’s ruling UMP Party, said the legislation was intended to protect the ‘dignity’ and ‘security’ of women.

He is set to file the draft law in the National Assembly after Mr Sarkozy said veils were ‘not welcome’ because they intimidated non-Muslims.

‘We want a ban in public areas,’ said Mr Cope, making it clear the veil would not be allowed in public buildings, or on the streets of France, home to five million Muslims.

He added: ‘The wearing of the burka will be subject to a fine, probably of 750 euros’.

The fine would apply to ‘all people on the public street whose face is entirely covered’.

Mr Sarkozy has called burkas ‘a sign of subservience that imprison women’, while immigration minister Eric Besson described them as ‘an affront to national identity"

Edited by AvatarAxeman

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it worth 750 euros to avoid rape?

That's what I usually pay my victims to keep schtum.

;)

should get a law through making it illegal to be in public and not show your face etc, call it "protection of the public from hoodies" or something.

That would sort the fuckers out. If it goes against their religion then tough shit

;)

should get a law through making it illegal to be in public and not show your face etc, call it "protection of the public from hoodies" or something.

That would sort the fuckers out. If it goes against their religion then tough shit

erm...have you read the OP mate? :icon_lol:

;)

erm, aye, but I'm talking about the UK. Although everybody else should do the same and if they don't like it they can fuck off

;)

erm, aye, but I'm talking about the UK. Although everybody else should do the same and if they don't like it they can fuck off

Ok , sorry LM.

Never happen mind.

Personally I have no problem with it- if people want to wear medieval fancy dress, let them.

better still would be if they aren't prepared to show their faces chop off their heads

Evening Nick.

evening Patel

"Evening Chronicle!!"

dip shit is back

;)

Ok , sorry LM.

Never happen mind.

Personally I have no problem with it- if people want to wear medieval fancy dress, let them.

of course. But obscuring your face is a no-no and if they don't like it they can fuck off to somewhere where is it allowed ie not here.

No exceptions. Just bang them up until they make their arrangements to go.

better still would be if they aren't prepared to show their faces chop off their heads

Evening Nick.

evening Patel

"Evening Chronicle!!"

dip shit is back

You should thank me. You're instantly glowing white hot and preserving your winter fuel allowance.

Evening Nick.

evening Patel

"Evening Chronicle!!"

dip shit is back

You should thank me. You're instantly glowing white hot and preserving your winter fuel allowance.

sorry but I don't qualify nor do I need it

Like I said. Dip shit is back. Still think the Halls and Shepherd are shit directors and running the club badly ?

:icon_lol:

erm...have you read the OP mate? <_<

Ok , sorry LM.

Never happen mind.

of course. But obscuring your face is a no-no and if they don't like it they can fuck off to somewhere where is it allowed ie not here.

Byker Pensioner deported to Afghanistan for wearing balaclava helmet as temperatures plummet. ;)

Ok , sorry LM.

Never happen mind.

That'll be motorcycle helmets banned then. ;)

Ok , sorry LM.

Never happen mind.

Byker Pensioner deported to Afghanistan for wearing balaclava helmet as temperatures plummet. ;)

who said owt about afghanistan ?

Daft shite.

Evening Nick.

evening Patel

"Evening Chronicle!!"

dip shit is back

Like I said. Dip shit is back. Still think the Halls and Shepherd are shit directors and running the club badly ?

Wahey! Chomp chom chomp! ;)

Ok , sorry LM.

Never happen mind.

That'll be motorcycle helmets banned then. ;)

so be it. No need to wear them if you are walking down Northumberland Street and not on the bike.

Evening Nick.

evening Patel

"Evening Chronicle!!"

dip shit is back

Wahey! Chomp chom chomp! ;)

doesn't answer the question. Again.

I just pity you.

<_<

erm...have you read the OP mate? :angry:

Ok , sorry LM.

Never happen mind.

Daft shite.

Who said I was talking about you? :icon_lol:

<_<

erm...have you read the OP mate? :)

Ok , sorry LM.

Never happen mind.

Daft shite.

Who said I was talking about you? :icon_lol:

I'm certainly talking about you :angry: