France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

This is an old example of how the frogs deal with domestic nonsense from their old colonies, i.e. the north african islamic lot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_massacre_of_1961

Stand for no shit. Superb.

Worked a treat too. You never see no Muslims around these days.

Aye, they will jump on a boat to the UK instead.

That's OK, we'll massacre them too. Nobody will mind and it'll definitely have no wider consequences.

you don't get it. Its about enforcing the law and order. You can't be dictated to. Typical hand wringer.

i took it from this reponse that you would like to see any resistance or protest put down with tear gas, billy clubs and jack boots....you will after all not be dictated to... :D

do you think they will do it quietly :jesuswept: You are showing your ignorance now [and stupidity].

..... :P .......clarify please, btw you are showing your lack of ability in writing a complete thought. Maybe try being more cryptic, that way no one can pin down exactly what it is you are trying to get across.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, you commented on others "education".......and mine is none of yours, but I'm not impressed with your spelling.......nor your absurd brainwashed views

Cheers Enoch, but I'm sure I'll cope :jesuswept:

ok Patel

Does your xenophobia stretch to Hinduism now?

well, you commented on others "education".......and mine is none of yours, but I'm not impressed with your spelling.......nor your absurd brainwashed views

Cheers Enoch, but I'm sure I'll cope :P

ok Patel

The use of the name Patel has been discussed. You really are totally brainwashed, xenophobia !! :jesuswept: Typical hand wringer no nowt.

ok Patel

The use of the name Patel has been discussed. You really are totally brainwashed, xenophobia !! :jesuswept: Typical hand wringer no nowt.

Know nowt, Shirley

All Muslims deported now is the only solution to the cancer of Islam.

There ,there petal, now have a bath and a nice cup of cocoa :jesuswept:

Shut up you mug.

:P

Quality riposte there Einstein

It was compared to yours son.

There ,there petal, now have a bath and a nice cup of cocoa :jesuswept:

Shut up you mug.

:P

Quality riposte there Einstein

It was compared to yours son.

MofGlogo.jpg

Cheers Enoch, but I'm sure I'll cope :D

ok Patel

Know nowt, Shirley

ok mohammed. What are you studying at school tomorrow :P

ok Patel

:jesuswept:

what a fuckin mug.

ok Patel

Know nowt, Shirley

English- you should try it sometime. Expand your life experience.

ok Patel

:jesuswept:

what a fuckin mug.

Are you typing with your toes?

ok Patel

Know nowt, Shirley

English- you should try it sometime. Expand your life experience.

oh, I went to school when exams were actually difficult and they didn't just give certificates away for free.

Yes this is true, the muslims that were deported from Karachi to Fenham are all doing very well and seem very well integrated (all praise be to Allah). Hopefully the next lot deported from Somalia will blend in nicely in Throckley :jesuswept:

Yes this is true, the muslims that were deported from Karachi to Fenham are all doing very well and seem very well integrated (all praise be to Allah). Hopefully the next lot deported from Somalia will blend in nicely in Throckley :jesuswept:

omg. Another one. And from NO too.

Yes this is true, the muslims that were deported from Karachi to Fenham are all doing very well and seem very well integrated (all praise be to Allah). Hopefully the next lot deported from Somalia will blend in nicely in Throckley :P

They are like buses, you can never get one then you get three come along all at once :jesuswept:

Yes this is true, the muslims that were deported from Karachi to Fenham are all doing very well and seem very well integrated (all praise be to Allah). Hopefully the next lot deported from Somalia will blend in nicely in Throckley :P

They are like buses, you can never get one then you get three come along all at once :jesuswept:

And when they do come they're full of immigrants.

And then they blow up?

Not like the taxis are an option either seeing as you know who is driving them...

Leazes Mag

He's like my dad

A racist lad

Loves the flag

He gets quite mad

It's rather sad

he makes me gag

What a scumbag

bit strong that, calling me a scumbag. It isn't as if I go blowing up innocent civilians .........