France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

as we were saying.

The frogs are doing the right thing if they ban this burka.

There's nee point Leazes, they know it all, man, we "old fuckers" know nowt.

No point reasoning they wouldn't get the point if you stuck a dart between their eyes, they twist and misconstrue and giggle about it all like little lasses, clique-tastic.

If I've offendend anyones sensibilities and created any moral outrage by using the phrase "little lasses" I don't apologise

Thing is, I bet you aren't even sending yourself up there. Deadly serious tbh :lol:

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as we were saying.

I agree tbh, although I think they should go a step further and ban beards more than 10cm in length. As Stevie "I'm half indian and my best friend's a muslim BUT..." said, they only make them look even uglier.

as we were saying.

I agree tbh, although I think they should go a step further and ban beards more than 10cm in length. As Stevie "I'm half indian and my best friend's a muslim BUT..." said, they only make them look even uglier.

bang goes the chance to see ZZTop in Paris

as we were saying.

There's nee point Leazes, they know it all, man, we "old fuckers" know nowt.

No point reasoning they wouldn't get the point if you stuck a dart between their eyes, they twist and misconstrue and giggle about it all like little lasses, clique-tastic.

If I've offendend anyones sensibilities and created any moral outrage by using the phrase "little lasses" I don't apologise

the truth hurts though :rolleyes:

as we were saying.

;)

Leazes does comedy :rolleyes:<_<

as we were saying.

If ZZ Top want to go to Paris then they can ditch the beards and wear berets and onions to blend in with their host nation...and if they don't like it they can always fuck off back to Texas :rolleyes:

Edited by Big TRon

as we were saying.

If ZZ Top want to go to Paris then they can ditch the beards and wear berets and onions to blend in with their host nation...and if they don't like it they can always fuck off back to Texas :rolleyes:

is that what the 5 million muslims in France dress like ;)

as we were saying.

You would think so wouldn't you? <_<

as we were saying.

no, but it was your suggestion.

If they don't, also kick the fuckers out ? Or is that different :(

as we were saying.

I say kick them all out, but we'll have to make sure they don't sneak over here so I suggest you and a friend, perhaps a half Indian BNP sympathiser go sit on the border for a week or so to repel the invasion. You can leave your house keys with me, I've got an Iraqi couple looking for a short term rental. Don't worry about the furniture they won't be sleeping overnight, just moving suspicious packages in and out of the back door.

as we were saying.

I say kick them all out, but we'll have to make sure they don't sneak over here so I suggest you and a friend, perhaps a half Indian BNP sympathiser go sit on the border for a week or so to repel the invasion. You can leave your house keys with me, I've got an Iraqi couple looking for a short term rental. Don't worry about the furniture they won't be sleeping overnight, just moving suspicious packages in and out of the back door.

all they have to do is wear a burka and they will get back in easily enough, its all part of their "human rights"

as we were saying.

If ZZ Top want to go to Paris then they can ditch the beards and wear berets and onions to blend in with their host nation...and if they don't like it they can always fuck off back to Texas ;)

is that what the 5 million muslims in France dress like :icon_lol:

If they don't, also kick the fuckers out ? Or is that different :icon_lol:

all they have to do is wear a burka and they will get back in easily enough, its all part of their "human rights"

bump.

That saw him off .......

The "human rights" you mock so easily are exactly what gives you the right to hold and express your views. The weren't handed down from on high - they had to be fought for over centuries.

Now you want to chuck them away because you're scared of women in veils.

The "human rights" you mock so easily are exactly what gives you the right to hold and express your views. The weren't handed down from on high - they had to be fought for over centuries.

I am quite aware of the fact I have human rights, and how and why. I've said this before though, nobody has 100% freedom of speech, you have to accept laws and certain responsibilities in life.

Women in veils ? Don't make me laugh, they are saying they will bomb us unless we let them do as they like. That is not freedom of speech, it should be a jail offence and a deportation order to another country as such that suits their beliefs. You are aware a bombers use them as disguises aren't you ?

I am quite aware of the fact I have human rights, and how and why. I've said this before though, nobody has 100% freedom of speech, you have to accept laws and certain responsibilities in life.

Women in veils ? Don't make me laugh, they are saying they will bomb us unless we let them do as they like. That is not freedom of speech, it should be a jail offence and a deportation order to another country as such that suits their beliefs. You are aware a bombers use them as disguises aren't you ?

It is a criminal offence though.

If a bomber hid his bomb in a kids football would you insist we ban the game and deport* anyone that plays.

*love how you're still holding the diametrically opposed opinions that other countries are going to gladly take in thousands of British deportees....while insisting Britain should clamp down on asylum. It holds up for wummery, but not real life.

as has been proven before you DON'T have a grasp of what is and isn't allowed under free-speech laws (and by your own admission)

and where have they said they'll bomb unless they are allowed to wear the burqua? i'm convinced that that is something YOU said, but I am willing to be proven wrong.

as has been proven before you DON'T have a grasp of what is and isn't allowed under free-speech laws (and by your own admission)

and where have they said they'll bomb unless they are allowed to wear the burqua? i'm convinced that that is something YOU said, but I am willing to be proven wrong.

as has been said before, you're a yank and know fuck all about the UK. I understand that nobody has 100% free speech, if you think they do, go down to the local muslim ghetto and start burning Islam banners and and chanting anti Islam slogans. Make sure you have an illegal firearm with you and it won't be to shoot the copper who comes to tell you to stop being a naughty boy.

They have said they will take whatever action is necessary, its been posted. Look for it.

Bombers have wore burkas as disguises by the way.

as has been said before, you're a yank and know fuck all about the UK. I understand that nobody has 100% free speech, if you think they do, go down to the local muslim ghetto and start burning Islam banners and and chanting anti Islam slogans. Make sure you have an illegal firearm with you and it won't be to shoot the copper who comes to tell you to stop being a naughty boy.

They have said they will take whatever action is necessary, its been posted. Look for it.

:icon_lol: ......again....we're talking about France.... ;) ............again, I was commenting on Freedom of speech not the UK....... :icon_lol:

local muslim ghetto? <_< i'll wager you have NO idea if such a thing actually exists near you, but you have your suspicions i'm sure :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: ......again....we're talking about France.... ;) ............again, I was commenting on Freedom of speech not the UK....... :icon_lol:

local muslim ghetto? <_< i'll wager you have NO idea if such a thing actually exists near you, but you have your suspicions i'm sure :icon_lol:

read the posts. They have said they will take any necessary action against France to defend the honour of their women, or something.

Like I said, you're a yank. You have no idea of the UK, and the quotes about France are in this thread.

You are getting a bit tedious now.

Leazes, Bombers have also worn "normal" clothes... should we ban anybody with darker skin in normal clothes too?

And all rucksacks just in case of course.

only over the head ;):icon_lol:

Leazes, Bombers have also worn "normal" clothes... should we ban anybody with darker skin in normal clothes too?

show me where I have ever mentioned "darker skin".

Most atrocities seem to be committed by such, but I'm sure you will say it's just a co-incidence. Your words not mine.