France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

Lonely, drunken racist seeks internet attention as cock fails to function. :)

desperate for a "wind up" are we ? Hilarious that you actually think you "wind me up". :D

of all the cocks on here, you must be the biggest. I've told you I am happy with my life, and very comfortable thanks.

At the end of the day lad, a brainwashed no nowt student isn't going to change my mind, least of all you. :rolleyes:

How are things in Manchester are all those horrible mancs still laughing at your poor little feelings :)

:wank:

Sore head, soft cock?

I never get a sore head, sore feelings u poor little thing ? B)

Righto, soft cock. :)

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lonely, drunken racist seeks internet attention as cock fails to function. :)

desperate for a "wind up" are we ? Hilarious that you actually think you "wind me up". :rolleyes:

of all the cocks on here, you must be the biggest. I've told you I am happy with my life, and very comfortable thanks.

At the end of the day lad, a brainwashed no nowt student isn't going to change my mind, least of all you. B)

How are things in Manchester are all those horrible mancs still laughing at your poor little feelings :)

:wank:

Sore head, soft cock?

I never get a sore head, sore feelings u poor little thing ? :)

Righto, soft cock. :)

:D

This thread was an ideal stage for Kid Dynamite to spout his boring non-sense. He hasn't been seen for 6 weeks, hope he's not dead like even though he's a tool.

Btw, this week's Newswipe is worth a watch (on iplayer now I think).

I liked the Tim Key poem in that episode :)

The Bad Gentleman put some powder in his knickers

And shuffled through security.

Once in his seat, The Bad Gentleman watched a film.

It was the one about Edith Piaf (not a bad film),

But he couldn’t really get into it because it had subtitles

And because he kept thinking about the fact that he had to blow his dick up.

Then he speculated how angry the gaffer would be if he came home

Without an exploded plane-load of westerners.

In the end he made a half-hearted attempt to make the plane go bang,

But he screamed when his knob caught fire and the brave

Westerners jumped on him and twisted his arms behind his back

And extinguished his privates.

Well, when he landed everyone treated him like shit and

It was excruciating when he did a piss.

He felt like a right plum.

Btw, this week's Newswipe is worth a watch (on iplayer now I think).

I liked the Tim Key poem in that episode :razz:

The Bad Gentleman put some powder in his knickers

And shuffled through security.

Once in his seat, The Bad Gentleman watched a film.

It was the one about Edith Piaf (not a bad film),

But he couldn’t really get into it because it had subtitles

And because he kept thinking about the fact that he had to blow his dick up.

Then he speculated how angry the gaffer would be if he came home

Without an exploded plane-load of westerners.

In the end he made a half-hearted attempt to make the plane go bang,

But he screamed when his knob caught fire and the brave

Westerners jumped on him and twisted his arms behind his back

And extinguished his privates.

Well, when he landed everyone treated him like shit and

It was excruciating when he did a piss.

He felt like a right plum.

Aye :)

• 2 weeks later...

"French Clamp down on the Burqa

French officials have denied citizenship to a man who forced his French wife to wear the Islamic full-face veil known as the burqa. The authorities cited the rejection of national values such as secularism and gender equality, as reasons for the move.

In 2008, the French rejected the application of a fully veiled Moroccan woman on the grounds that she was not sufficiently assimilated into French society. French law allows for the rejection of applicants if they fail to respect national values. No equivalent legislation is available to the British Border Agency.

This move follows tough words from the French government over potentially banning the full head-to-foot veils, with French ministers concerned about the corrosion of national identity in a country with a 5 million strong Muslim population and ever-growing areas of inner cities becoming Dar al-Islam – literally Islamic ghettos where the French police fear to tread.

During the application procedure, the Moroccan man had alarmed officials by claiming that his ‘wife will never be able to go out without the full veil.”

He added: “I don’t believe in gender equality; women have inferior status; I will not respect the principles of the secular society.”

The applicant is believed to be a member of the fundamentalist Tablighi Jamaat, 100,000 of whom reside in France. Tablighi Jamaat has recently focussed its resources on the United Kingdom. The organisation has embedded itself into at least 600 of Britain’s 1350 mosques.

President Nicholas Sarkozy has been cornered into defending French national identity having won his election by usurping the Front National’s defensive stance on French culture and simultaneously shoring up the ruling party’s right-flank. The proposal was finally put into action last week, when French Prime Minister François Fillon asked the Council of State to help draft a law banning the Islamic veil.

British ministers were said to be contemplating a ban on the burqa, however, this remains unlikely given the extent of the Islamic influence within some of their constituencies and Labour’s dependence upon the Muslim bloc vote, particularly Justice Secretary Jack Straw’s Blackburn seat."

"French Clamp down on the Burqa

French officials have denied citizenship to a man who forced his French wife to wear the Islamic full-face veil known as the burqa. The authorities cited the rejection of national values such as secularism and gender equality, as reasons for the move.

In 2008, the French rejected the application of a fully veiled Moroccan woman on the grounds that she was not sufficiently assimilated into French society. French law allows for the rejection of applicants if they fail to respect national values. No equivalent legislation is available to the British Border Agency.

This move follows tough words from the French government over potentially banning the full head-to-foot veils, with French ministers concerned about the corrosion of national identity in a country with a 5 million strong Muslim population and ever-growing areas of inner cities becoming Dar al-Islam – literally Islamic ghettos where the French police fear to tread.

During the application procedure, the Moroccan man had alarmed officials by claiming that his ‘wife will never be able to go out without the full veil.”

He added: “I don’t believe in gender equality; women have inferior status; I will not respect the principles of the secular society.”

The applicant is believed to be a member of the fundamentalist Tablighi Jamaat, 100,000 of whom reside in France. Tablighi Jamaat has recently focussed its resources on the United Kingdom. The organisation has embedded itself into at least 600 of Britain’s 1350 mosques.

President Nicholas Sarkozy has been cornered into defending French national identity having won his election by usurping the Front National’s defensive stance on French culture and simultaneously shoring up the ruling party’s right-flank. The proposal was finally put into action last week, when French Prime Minister François Fillon asked the Council of State to help draft a law banning the Islamic veil.

British ministers were said to be contemplating a ban on the burqa, however, this remains unlikely given the extent of the Islamic influence within some of their constituencies and Labour’s dependence upon the Muslim bloc vote, particularly Justice Secretary Jack Straw’s Blackburn seat."

praising the Frogs is about as unlikely as me saying something nice about sunderland, but well done.

You could move there...

I'm English, white, Geordie by birth, C of E, so I'm staying in England. What about you ?

Edited by LeazesMag

You could move there...

I'm English, white, Geordie by birth, so I'm staying in England. What about you ?

Probably piss off back to Turkey in a couple of years after I have claimed a few more thousand in benefits.

Just a quick post before I'm off to the Mosque.

I believing we're being given "homework" tonight :jesuswept:

bye. Preferably you will go to Baghdad.

Not very likely seen as it's "Homework" and I don't live in Baghdad.

Not the smartest, are you, old-timer?

I believing we're being given "homework" tonight :P

"Seeing". :jesuswept:

Hmmmmm, not gonna suggest anything but the timing is perfect for the french gov. :jesuswept:

"Armed robbers disguised in burkhas carry out £4,000 raid

Armed robbers disguised in burkhas escaped with thousands in cash after carrying out a post office raid in Paris.

The crime – which took place yesterday in the suburb of Athis Mons – comes as the French government faces growing calls for the controversial garments to be banned.

President Nicolas Sarkozy has described burkhas as a 'security risk' saying they provide the perfect cover for criminals and terrorists

Now those fighting for the ban claim the robbery – which is the first of its kind in France – shows how useful the burkha is as a disguise.

It took place at around 10.30am, when two robbers carrying pistols entered the main post office bank building in Athis Mons, which has a large immigrant Muslim community, mainly from North Africa.

Once inside they ordered a bank clerk to take out the equivalent of £4,000 in cash by pointing a pistol at him. After ten minutes they fled to a nearby car park and escaped.

Police fear that they will not be able to identify the robbers on CCTV cameras.

‘It was a perfect disguise,’ said one detective. ‘Their faces and bodies were completely covered.’

The robbery led to Le Parisien, the main daily paper in the French capital, to ask: ‘Will this first robbery using a burkha re-launch the debate about the Islamic veil being worn in public places?’

A government committee has already recommended that burkhas should not be allowed in civil buildings and on public transport, and a full ban could follow.

In August in the UK a robber dressed from head to toe in a traditional Muslim woman's burkha raided a travel agent, and also made off with thousands in cash.

There were similar raids in other parts of the country, with one burkha-clad robber getting away with £150,000 from a jewellers in Banbury, Oxfordshire."

:jesuswept:

I think the top comp school over that side of the water came in the bottom 50% of the UK for exam results.

I asked wor lass about this the other day, she said she wasnt allowed to wear a cross around her neck when she was at school so none of this is new. All outward signs of religion have always been banned in state schools. They are just enforcing a rule thats been around for decades for christians, jews, hindus, muslims etc. The push back comes from extreme elements of Islam who openly state they refuse to recognise the right of the secular state to dictate to them.

The Front Nationale is pressuring Sarkozy to act since Sarkozy nicked loads of their ground during the election.

All seems fair enough to me, until the Islamic groups start retaliating in the only was they know how.

I believing we're being given "homework" tonight :jesuswept:

still doing your homework too son ? What's the brainwashing lesson today ?

Hmmmmm, not gonna suggest anything but the timing is perfect for the french gov. :jesuswept:

"Armed robbers disguised in burkhas carry out £4,000 raid

Armed robbers disguised in burkhas escaped with thousands in cash after carrying out a post office raid in Paris.

The crime – which took place yesterday in the suburb of Athis Mons – comes as the French government faces growing calls for the controversial garments to be banned.

President Nicolas Sarkozy has described burkhas as a 'security risk' saying they provide the perfect cover for criminals and terrorists

Now those fighting for the ban claim the robbery – which is the first of its kind in France – shows how useful the burkha is as a disguise.

It took place at around 10.30am, when two robbers carrying pistols entered the main post office bank building in Athis Mons, which has a large immigrant Muslim community, mainly from North Africa.

Once inside they ordered a bank clerk to take out the equivalent of £4,000 in cash by pointing a pistol at him. After ten minutes they fled to a nearby car park and escaped.

Police fear that they will not be able to identify the robbers on CCTV cameras.

‘It was a perfect disguise,’ said one detective. ‘Their faces and bodies were completely covered.’

The robbery led to Le Parisien, the main daily paper in the French capital, to ask: ‘Will this first robbery using a burkha re-launch the debate about the Islamic veil being worn in public places?’

A government committee has already recommended that burkhas should not be allowed in civil buildings and on public transport, and a full ban could follow.

In August in the UK a robber dressed from head to toe in a traditional Muslim woman's burkha raided a travel agent, and also made off with thousands in cash.

There were similar raids in other parts of the country, with one burkha-clad robber getting away with £150,000 from a jewellers in Banbury, Oxfordshire."

aye, but it's their "human right" to walk around the streets in such disguises.....

"Seeing". :jesuswept:

he's had too much lemonade

I asked wor lass about this the other day, she said she wasnt allowed to wear a cross around her neck when she was at school so none of this is new. All outward signs of religion have always been banned in state schools. They are just enforcing a rule thats been around for decades for christians, jews, hindus, muslims etc. The push back comes from extreme elements of Islam who openly state they refuse to recognise the right of the secular state to dictate to them.

The Front Nationale is pressuring Sarkozy to act since Sarkozy nicked loads of their ground during the election.

All seems fair enough to me, until the Islamic groups start retaliating in the only was they know how.

once again then. We will do as we like, by Islam rules, or we will blow the fuck out of you.

Who are the racists and who are the idiots for putting up with it.

Edited by LeazesMag