Take That Documentary

Gemmill

Haway then, who watched it?

;)

:razz:

Confirmed my belief that Robbie Williams is a total arsehole like.

PS.  There was nothing else on.  ;)

57210[/snapback]

Well done. You've finally confirmed your not-so-in-the-closet-gayness, you big hom!

Haway then, who watched it?

;)

:P

Confirmed my belief that Robbie Williams is a total arsehole like.

PS.  There was nothing else on.  :razz:

57210[/snapback]

Well done. You've finally confirmed your not-so-in-the-closet-gayness, you big hom!

57213[/snapback]

;)

I knew there'd be a revenge attack from the gay goth when I started this thread! I didn't say I liked their music, Erasure bandit boy! :razz:

57210[/snapback]

Grand Designs was on you liar.

57218[/snapback]

I did used to like that, but there's only so many grand designs you can take.

Anyway, this documentary thing was actually decent enough, so there. Mind they had some grown women on and one of them started crying when she was talking about Take That splitting up - 10 years later! What a tit.

57210[/snapback]

57218[/snapback]

Anyway, this documentary thing was actually decent enough, so there. Mind they had some grown women on and one of them started crying when she was talking about Take That splitting up - 10 years later! What a tit.

57219[/snapback]

Rome was also on. I never knew Julius caesar had epilepsy....

Anyway, we all know that 9 pm is your bed time, so you stayed up late especially, you big puff! ;)

PS.  There was nothing else on.  :razz:

57210[/snapback]

57218[/snapback]

57219[/snapback]

Rome was also on. I never knew Julius caesar had epilepsy....

Anyway, we all know that 9 pm is your bed time, so you stayed up late especially, you big puff! ;)

57223[/snapback]

I'd already fallen asleep at about 8:15 actually. ;) I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep when I saw Jason Orange with his top off. :razz:

I saw the Take That thing, Robbie came across as a total twat.

57236[/snapback]

Yup. Because he is. The rest of them seemed alright tbh, but he was his usual self-obsessed self. I wish he'd gone to the reunion at the end so they could all have kicked the shite out of him.

Predictably I used to love Take That, thought it was a decent programme if not a bit pointless. Why now?

57260[/snapback]

Because they knew they's get the ratings from all the women who liked them and closet gays like yourself and Gemmill. :lol:

Why now? - Was it not cos they split 10 years ago?

They've probably been waiting fo years to do it and the other 4 have probably been signed up to do it for ages, and Robbie will have been the one holding back til now i reckon.

The biggest twat on there was the mincing manager i reckon, Nigel was it?

Anyway, it was too brief i reckon.

Can't see why Robbie is getting so much grief, there's 2 sides of the story and didn't Barlow admit he wished Robbie's departure had been handled differently/better. At the end of the day i would be a total cunt to them if they sat me down and said they wanted to do their next tour as a 4 piece!

If only Howard had the courage of his convictions and went to swim with the fishes!

Predictably I used to love Take That, thought it was a decent programme if not a bit pointless. Why now?

57260[/snapback]

Because they knew they's get the ratings from all the women who liked them and closet gays like yourself and Gemmill. :lol:

57271[/snapback]

Meanwhile Renton was watching Rome and dreaming of some Nero-esque antics with greased-up young nubile Italian boys. ;)

I'm sure Emperor Renton will help you with that query.....

Is that Central Park in your avatar, SO?

57297[/snapback]

It was sorry changed it now.

It was taken this time last year on my Samsung E700.

The ice rink was mint, loads of fanny there too, they do things properly over there, not like a poxy, small rink at the Centre for Life!

Is anyone watching Rome, i've taped the first 3 episodes but not watched them yet. Should I?

57287[/snapback]

I think its OK, watch the first episode and decide if you want to continue - it doesn't get any better or worse really. It's been slammed in the reviews, but if you take it for what it is (a somewhat innacurate trashy historical drama) then its alright.

There's plenty of heterosexual sex in it mind, which may be off-putting to certain overweight, ginger accountants, especially when there is a good mincing program on the other channel. :lol:

57297[/snapback]

The ice rink was mint, loads of fanny there too, they do things properly over there, not like a poxy, small rink at the Centre for Life!

57314[/snapback]

That is brilliant for a phone - it looks like a painting.

57297[/snapback]

57314[/snapback]

That is brilliant for a phone - it looks like a painting.

57316[/snapback]

Aye it's good quality, took this one from a helicopter when we went for the ariel tour.

57297[/snapback]

57314[/snapback]

Central Park's class in the winter like. I didn't go on the ice rink though although I did see some muppet propose to his lass on the ice rink at the Rockefeller Centre.