Take That Documentary

Gemmill

Didn't see it like, but heard bits about it. I see Robbie is playing the A-list celeb again. Too traumatised to be in the same room as a Gary Barlow. makes you wonder how the fuck Williams got so successful. I know Guy Chambers writing helped alot in the early days but it still beggers belief.

Didn't see it like, but heard bits about it. I see Robbie is playing the A-list celeb again. Too traumatised to be in the same room as a Gary Barlow. makes you wonder how the fuck Williams got so successful. I know Guy Chambers writing helped alot in the early days but it still beggers belief.

57414[/snapback]

There was a lad at university who went to school with Gary Barlow. He said nobody took the piss out of him, even after he won the Beeb's 'A song for Xmas' contest as he was nails. I'm guessing after the bitching he's done Robbie's too shit scared to meet up.

57414[/snapback]

There was a lad at university who went to school with Gary Barlow. He said nobody took the piss out of him, even after he won the Beeb's 'A song for Xmas' contest as he was nails. I'm guessing after the bitching he's done Robbie's too shit scared to meet up.

57418[/snapback]

:lol: But isn't Robbie the one that (infront of the media, again) challenged Liam Gallagher to a fight? I wouldn't have thought Mr Barlow was particularly tasty with his fists like, but you never know.

57414[/snapback]

57418[/snapback]

:lol:But isn't Robbie the one that (infront of the media, again) challenged Liam Gallagher to a fight? I wouldn't have thought Mr Barlow was particularly tasty with his fists like, but you never know.

57421[/snapback]

Publicity stunt though Shirley? Anyway, this kid reckoned Barlow was the hardest kid in the year. Just a normal comprehensive too I think.

57414[/snapback]

57418[/snapback]

You can't imagine Gary Barlow being a hard man like! But the fact is Robbie Williams would have nothign, no career and all the money without Gary Barlow, something he will singularly fail to acknolwedge instead favouring bitching about Barlow all the time.

57414[/snapback]

57418[/snapback]

:lol:But isn't Robbie the one that (infront of the media, again) challenged Liam Gallagher to a fight? I wouldn't have thought Mr Barlow was particularly tasty with his fists like, but you never know.

57421[/snapback]

Publicity stunt though Shirley? Anyway, this kid reckoned Barlow was the hardest kid in the year. Just a normal comprehensive too I think.

57426[/snapback]

Isn't everything Williams does? I'll give him credit, he keeps the press in this country hanging on his every word. Well I'd have never though of Barlow as a hardcase. ;) Fair play to him, maybe Robbie is just too scared of him.

57414[/snapback]

57418[/snapback]

You can't imagine Gary Barlow being a hard man like! But the fact is Robbie Williams would have nothign, no career and all the money without Gary Barlow, something he will singularly fail to acknolwedge instead favouring bitching about Barlow all the time.

57428[/snapback]

Aye, Williams seems to be too lost in Planet Celebrity to think of it that way.

I'd never thought of Barlow as a hard-case either. The lad who told me wasn't a bullshitter like. He said Barlow was a canny lad too and only kicked off if someone started on him.

57414[/snapback]

57418[/snapback]

57428[/snapback]

57434[/snapback]

The twat was going on last night about the bloke that assembled Take That saying "Well if Nigel hadn't discovered me, someone else would because I'm good." So yes, it seems that he does think that his talent would have shone through regardless, and fails to see the enormous slice of luck he was dealt by getting selected for Take That.

57414[/snapback]

57418[/snapback]

57428[/snapback]

57434[/snapback]

The twat was going on last night about the bloke that assembled Take That saying "Well if Nigel hadn't discovered me, someone else would because I'm good." So yes, it seems that he does think that his talent would have shone through regardless, and fails to see the enormous slice of luck he was dealt by getting selected for Take That.

57438[/snapback]

There's been alot of luck I reckon, riding on the coat tails of Oasis after that chance meeting at Glasto. Falling in with Guy Chambers. Not to mention the real lack of top quality British male singer song writers coming through.

57414[/snapback]

57418[/snapback]

57428[/snapback]

57434[/snapback]

57438[/snapback]

There's been alot of luck I reckon, riding on the coat tails of Oasis after that chance meeting at Glasto. Falling in with Guy Chambers. Not to mention the real lack of top quality British male singer song writers coming through.

57444[/snapback]

Its a string of good fortune from start to finish, with one other thing helping him, the fact that a large number of the general public in this country by his shite music in large amounts.

Id have liked to have seen the Take That program ;) Dont know why though, cos i hated and still hate boy bands :lol: But out of them all Take That were the best, i actually liked one or two of their songs :razz:

Anyone know if its going to be repeated?

I'm sure Emperor Renton will help you with that query.....

Is that Central Park in your avatar, SO?

57297[/snapback]

It was sorry changed it now.

It was taken this time last year on my Samsung E700.

The ice rink was mint, loads of fanny there too, they do things properly over there, not like a poxy, small rink at the Centre for Life!

57314[/snapback]

That is brilliant for a phone - it looks like a painting.

57316[/snapback]

Aye it's good quality, took this one from a helicopter when we went for the ariel tour.

57319[/snapback]

I took this from the helicopter

:lol:

You haven't even been to NY the furthest you get is Feathers caravan site WB

Speaking at press conference in London Gary said: "Thanks for giving us the last 10 years off but the rumours are true. Take That are going back on tour."

The dates include:

Newcastle Metro Radio Arena - April 24

Birmingham NEC - April 27 and 28

Glasgow SECC - April 30

Sheffield Hallam FM Arena - May 2

Manchester MEN Arena - May 5 and 6

London Wembley Arena - May 8 and 9

Dublin The Point - May 12

Belfast Odyssey - May 14

Tickets for the 2006 tour go on sale from 9am on Friday, December 2 reports IOL.com.

:lol: