Your Reason For Not Going Last Night?

Ugly Mackems

i didnt go cos of the price, i checked the website the nite before and was half tempted to just go up on me bill but cudnt be arsed with no seats being sold and that. atmosphere would have been shite so just thort id go home and listen to the radio after work.

By price i mean surely it would be more economical and better for the team if they just set the ticket prices about £8 and sell 50,00 tickets and have vocal home support but they dont. dont get it at all.

also having signed up for 3 years last year its not like im not at the home games as i attend all the home league matches and most the away ones

Edited by JaMoUsE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon they would have lost money if tickets were £8. No way would it have doubled the crowd.

More people than went last night have been happily paying £15+ for 17 years. It wasn't the price of a ticket that put those fans off.

At 23 paying a tenna for a ticket is probably the least iv ever paid so i was chuffed...last minute decision after college to go.

Id of thought the weather would of been a big factor last night...still i was suprised at such a poor showing!

Well i got mine for a tenna because im a stooodent! :icon_lol:

Pretty shit game despite the win...and it was fookin baltic!

aha, I am right. You're a sprog and don't realise what the Halls and Shepherd did for the club.

I'd already worked that one out though.

Go to jail oooopsss Newcastle Online with all the other thick cunts.

aha, I am right. You're a sprog and don't realise what the Halls and Shepherd did for the club.

Mature Student? :icon_lol:

Hahaha thick cunt...im not going to waste my time articulating with a senile, repeatitive and tediously boring fucker like youself...

Actually i will add that i never ever disagreed with your point on the halls, nor did i ever opinionate on the matter...why does it always come back to that?

Man your sad...stop living in the past

YAWN

Edited by Geordie Lad...

Hahaha thick cunt...im not going to waste my time articulating with a senile, repeatitive and tediously boring fucker like youself...

Actually i will add that i never ever disagreed with your point on the halls, nor did i ever opinionate on the matter...why does it always come back to that?

YAWN

I felt I had to reply to your post.

You may 'only' be a student, but that is one of the best posts (apart from the needless insult) in reply to Leazes' incessant wailings regarding Halls/Shepherd.

YAWN

You may 'only' be a student, but that is one of the best posts (apart from the needless insult) in reply to Leazes' incessant wailings regarding Halls/Shepherd.

:icon_lol:

Although the insult was necessary...im not a thick cunt :rolleyes:

YAWN

just making the point that you didn't appreciate when we had a good board. Don't get upset or anything. As for the past, look to the future, we may wait decades to have someone that matches the european qualifications but aye why think about the past when it was oh soooooooooo embarrassing.

YAWN

Although the insult was necessary...im not a thick cunt :rolleyes:

didn't say you were, I said that there are loads of them on Newcastle Online

;)

just making the point that you didn't appreciate when we had a good board. Don't get upset or anything. As for the past, look to the future, we may wait decades to have someone that matches the european qualifications but aye why think about the past when it was oh soooooooooo embarrassing.

broken-record.jpg

Bunch of fucking lightweights!!!

I went and had a few pints and still got up sharp for work the next day!

And you know what?

Did I regret going?

You fucking bet I did!! It was shit.

Bunch of fucking lightweights!!!

I went and had a few pints and still got up sharp for work the next day!

And you know what?

Did I regret going?

Aw Howman you're punchline ruined it!. I went, few pints and......I know Plymouth were woeful and we made hard work at times but I enjoyed beer either side, I enjoyed watching Liverpool implode in the pub after, enjoyed Lovenkrands, Enrique, Jonas and Collo. Don't enjoy the "which tedious twats can moan the loudest on here" compo. "I didn't go", "I really didn't go", "no I think we're really shite I wanted to go less than him and............for fucks sake we won a cup tie smile and be happy people!

You fucking bet I did!! It was shit.

Working but probably would have went otherwise as the tickets were quite cheap at £15.

15k is a small crowd I suppose but given the circumstances not really that bad, we aren't going to win the F.A cup or come close and at best it's going to clutter our fixture list up. Plus it was Plymouth in a replay and they probably brought about 3 fans.

YAWN

I have never ever even remotely uttered anything of the sort. I appreciated the halls and shepheard for what they almost managed to acheive and for the ambition they showed, so what your saying or trying to say doesnt hold up much weight does it?

YAWN

:rolleyes:

Although the insult was necessary...im not a thick cunt :icon_lol:

You insinuated it...

Being retired must be a shitter when you've got no mates and have to resort to living on web forums and ranting about what used to be eh?

Dont worry Leazes...it wont be long ;)

Edited by Geordie Lad...

YAWN

I have never ever even remotely uttered anything of the sort. I appreciated the halls and shepheard for what they almost managed to acheive and for the ambition they showed, so what your saying or trying to say doesnt hold up much weight does it?

YAWN

You insinuated it...

Being retired must be a shitter when you've got no mates and have to resort to living on web forums and ranting about what used to be eh?

....... and you say I am making things up :icon_lol: EVERYTHING you say there is sooooo wrong lad.

Never mind.

YAWN

YAWN

You insinuated it...

....... and you say I am making things up :icon_lol: EVERYTHING you say there is sooooo wrong lad.

Never mind.

That the best you got? Still...must be hard to prove your bullshit eh?

Back it up old man!

Working but probably would have went otherwise as the tickets were quite cheap at £15.

15k is a small crowd I suppose but given the circumstances not really that bad, we aren't going to win the F.A cup or come close and at best it's going to clutter our fixture list up. Plus it was Plymouth in a replay and they probably brought about 3 fans.

Working for West Brom too :rolleyes:

It's almost a big hair competition in that place. Apart from Lady Gaga :icon_lol:

YAWN

YAWN

You insinuated it...

Never mind.

Back it up old man!

back what up ?

If you are saying that you always thought the Halls and Shepherd were drastically unappreciated [especially by those who attracted them back to the club in the first place] then I agree with you as I always said this :rolleyes:

I just hope the next time we get somebody who drags the club up by its bootlaces again gets the credit they deserve.

YAWN

YAWN

You insinuated it...

Never mind.

Back it up old man!

back what up ?

If you are saying that you always thought the Halls and Shepherd were drastically unappreciated [especially by those who attracted them back to the club in the first place] then I agree with you as I always said this :rolleyes:

I just hope the next time we get somebody who drags the club up by its bootlaces again gets the credit they deserve.

My point was, and still is that YOU randomly brought up the Halls again, you repeatitively have done for a while now, you then stated i didnt appreciate them and claimed it was embarassing blah blah blah when in fact i had said nothing of the sort. My opinion does almost agree with yours that they were under-appreciated but you assumed and for whatever reason labelled me one of those "other" blokes.

I hope you learned something here mate...im not being a cock but leazes you got this all wrong fella.

To be honest I probably went out of habit more than anything. Despite common sense telling me that we should concentrate getting out of this league it would be nice to have a little cup run, a nice distraction to give us something to shout about. If we beat West Brom and pull out a PL team in the next round it suddenly becomes interesting.

To be honest I probably went out of habit more than anything. Despite common sense telling me that we should concentrate getting out of this league it would be nice to have a little cup run, a nice distraction to give us something to shout about. If we beat West Brom and pull out a PL team in the next round it suddenly becomes interesting.

It'll suddenly become depressing when we draw Stoke or Burnley and get comprehensively beaten, providing further evidence of how far we've fallen, and how hard next season is gonna be if we get promoted. :icon_lol: