For fucks sake...

smoggeordie

Nice!

That will be a great atmosphere and it would be nice if people got the old Sir Bobby Robson Foundation scarves out or even if we embroidered the shirts and sold them again for the foundation.

It's really nice to see people properly getting behind the charity in both footballing and social contexts.

Are you a tractor boy by the way?

As much as I dislike Roy Keane I hope you don't go down!

I am a Tractor Boy, yes. Unfortunately I've never been at a Town game in England (I am German). So St. James' Park will be my 'debut'. Really excited to see the famous Toon Army as well.

Btw: is it still possible to purchase such a scarf? Couldn't get one when they sold them last year but however donated for the SBR Foundation via PayPal.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!

That will be a great atmosphere and it would be nice if people got the old Sir Bobby Robson Foundation scarves out or even if we embroidered the shirts and sold them again for the foundation.

It's really nice to see people properly getting behind the charity in both footballing and social contexts.

Are you a tractor boy by the way?

As much as I dislike Roy Keane I hope you don't go down!

I am a Tractor Boy, yes. Unfortunately I've never been at a Town game in England (I am German). So St. James' Park will be my 'debut'. Really excited to see the famous Toon Army as well.

Btw: is it still possible to purchase such a scarf? Couldn't get one when they sold them last year but however donated for the SBR Foundation via PayPal.

Sure you did :lol: Just kidding mate! :blush:

Try ebay?

They will be really hard to get and I suppose anyone selling them on ebay is selling them for the wrong reasons!

Unless they are of course going to donate the money to the SBR Foundation via paypal no? :lol:

Sure you did :lol: Just kidding mate! :blush:

Try ebay?

I could prove it. :jonas:

It was just 5£, but hey...like the great man said, every pound counts.

And yes, there is one at eBay...for 28€ (+15€ shipping)...ridiculous.