That'll learn him

geordieshandy

From nufc.com

Home truths

From The Journal, Wednesday, the funniest mackem media story since the recent one about the punters panelist getting barred up for fraud:

A Sunderland fan has been banned from every football ground in the country after invading the Stadium of Light pitch to shout abuse at his team's goalkeeper.

Neil Anderson, 40, from Metcalf Crescent in Murton, County Durham, ran on to the pitch during Sunderland's 4-1 defeat to Portsmouth last month and shouted "You're no good" at goalkeeper Kelvin Davis.

Sunderland Magistrates' Court heard that Anderson, who had a caution for breach of the peace at the Stadium of Light in 2003, was at the game with his son and his father.

But the long-time season ticket holder became "frustrated" when Sunderland threw away a 1-0 lead against fellow strugglers Portsmouth and ran on to the pitch when the south coast team scored the third of their four goals.

Jim Hope, prosecuting, said that Anderson's behaviour had not been the worst case of football-related disorder but still urged them to impose a ban from grounds.

Defence solicitor Martin Wright said Anderson was sorry for the incident and was completely ashamed of himself.

After being sentenced to a ban from every football stadium in England for three years, Anderson said that he was not surprised at being barred.

He said: "I wasn't planning on going back anyway. I'm finished with them. They're rubbish."

Condemned out of their own mouths - but surely having invaded the pitch, this half-wit could have come with something slightly more cutting than "you're no good" - even the Wearside slackjaws on the Legends have a better line in self-abuse...

So that's one with an excuse for non -attendance, but the hunt continues for the other 20,000 mackems missing in action. That Glass Centre must be great.

The ultimate put down, to be told you're not very good by a mackem the lad must be gutted

My sister's best mate used to do a bit of modelling, anyway one day I dropped her off at the Glass Centre for a job she was doing, thought i'd stick around and have a gander. So i was taking in the culture (:lol: ) and looked up at a sculpture only to see this lasses undercarriage, she was on the roof in a tiny skirt. I had a cracking view, a group of lads soon cottoned on to what i was looking at and for the next 10 minutes we all had our own game of pocket billiards! ;)

My sister's best mate used to do a bit of modelling, anyway one day I dropped her off at the Glass Centre for a job she was doing, thought i'd stick around and have a gander. So i was taking in the culture  (:lol: ) and looked up at a sculpture only to see this lasses undercarriage, she was on the roof in a tiny skirt. I had a cracking view, a group of lads soon cottoned on to what i was looking at and for the next 10 minutes we all had our own game of pocket billiards!  ;)

57514[/snapback]

Four posts into a thread in the Newcatle forum is actually quite impressive.

That Glass Centre must be great.

I heard thats where they got their keeper from, he was sacked for keep dropping things :lol:

:razz::razz:

57504[/snapback]

I hear the goalkeeper was so upset at being slagged off by a mackem that he held his head in his hands and dropped it.

I see your :razz: :razz:

and raise you a ;):blink: