NUFC 2-2 WBA ft

Barney

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite simply the biggest game of the season...mahoosive!

A win tonight will reaffirm our promotion credentials but anything less and we could be in for a real fight!

Pressure is on tonight and we will see what we are really made of, just glad smiths back!

Time to go up a gear now lads!

2-0

Carroll

Shola

---Harper---

---Simpson---Taylor---Coloccini---Enrique

---Guthrie---Nolan---Smith---Gutierrez---

-------Shola---Carroll-------

Come on lads!

:icon_lol:

Also...

Enrique awarded the Carling Player of the Month before the game.

3-1, we're better than this lot.

Nice to see him finally getting some recognition although I don't know how much it benefits us. He's comfortably the best player in this league for me and you still get pricks like Gary Birtles saying he would love to play against him because he always gives you a chance. Clown.

Ive got a bad feeling that this could be the affirmation of our slide downwards.

Win this and Im confident we'll go on to take the league, draw or lose it and I reckon we'll be in a play off place by mid February.

Spot on...must win game...really see what where made of tonight.

I am feeling confident though.

Ive got a bad feeling that this could be the affirmation of our slide downwards.

Win this and Im confident we'll go on to take the league, draw or lose it and I reckon we'll be in a play off place by mid February.

Spot on...must win game...really see what where made of tonight.

I am feeling confident though.

Thing that concerns me is that history shows we do not have a good track record of winning in must-win clutch situations. I just hope we pull this one off.

Pumped up for it yet lads??

I cant fucking wait ;)!

Lovenkrands returning tonight? Nah, let the lad have some time off and get his head straight and be with his family.

TEAMS

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Danny Guthrie, Alan Smith ©, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Shola Ameobi, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Tim Krul, Ryan Taylor, Nile Ranger, Nicky Butt, Andy Carroll, Fabrice Pancrate, Tamas Kadar

WBA: Scott Carson ©, Gonzalo Jara, Marek Cech, Jonas Olsson, Jerome Thomas, Graham Dorrans, Youssouf Mulumbu, Robert Koren, Chris Brunt, Gabriel Tamas, Roman Bedner

Subs: Dean Kiely, Simon Cox, Luke Moore, Joe Mattock, Gianni Zuiverloon, Ishmael Miller, Filipe Teixeira

TEAMS

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Danny Guthrie, Alan Smith ©, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Shola Ameobi, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Tim Krul, Ryan Taylor, Nile Ranger, Nicky Butt, Andy Carroll, Fabrice Pancrate, Tamas Kadar

WBA: Scott Carson ©, Gonzalo Jara, Marek Cech, Jonas Olsson, Jerome Thomas, Graham Dorrans, Youssouf Mulumbu, Robert Koren, Chris Brunt, Gabriel Tamas, Roman Bedner

Subs: Dean Kiely, Simon Cox, Luke Moore, Joe Mattock, Gianni Zuiverloon, Ishmael Miller, Filipe Teixeira

Strong side, picked itself, he's gone with what he knows

TEAMS

Strong side, picked itself, he's gone with what he knows

we'll have to keep an eye on Dorrans and Brunt.