Dating advice

NJS

I swear I love you lot, You so know how to make a girl smile :rolleyes:B):)

your going end up being one of the 3 aren't you

ooh, you think I'll be lucky enough?

Depends if NJS ticked the box saying he'd accept a transsexual.

Then no unless he also ticked the box marked pre-op. :wank:

Still got the frank & beans, eh?

not telling, its good to keep a little mystery back.

he'll learn that when he goes on his dates, all the crazies keep a little back til they get you on your own.

e.g. single white female, basic instinct, fatal attraction, crying game............. :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking for a relationship meeting someone in a bar or club where you can't ever hear yourself think is probably one of the worst ways you could meet someone in any case. It's a good way of getting your leg over though.

Tru dat.

Best "relationships" I've had always started with girls from work or through friends.

Helps you filter out the crazies. Also, don't think I'd have sufficient respect for a girl I pulled Ina bar/club to actually se her again :D

I don't think I'd have much respect for a lass you pulled in a bar either.

:wank:

If you're looking for a relationship meeting someone in a bar or club where you can't ever hear yourself think is probably one of the worst ways you could meet someone in any case. It's a good way of getting your leg over though.

Tru dat.

Best "relationships" I've had always started with girls from work or through friends.

Helps you filter out the crazies. Also, don't think I'd have sufficient respect for a girl I pulled Ina bar/club to actually se her again :wank:

haha didn't think you were that much of a pleb :D

Tru dat.

Helps you filter out the crazies. Also, don't think I'd have sufficient respect for a girl I pulled Ina bar/club to actually se her again :wank:

So ironic it's actually hurting.

Tru dat.

So ironic it's actually hurting.

oh dear

:rolleyes:

I swear I love you lot, You so know how to make a girl smile :rolleyes:B):)

your going end up being one of the 3 aren't you

ooh, you think I'll be lucky enough?

Depends if NJS ticked the box saying he'd accept a transsexual.

Then no unless he also ticked the box marked pre-op. :wank:

Still got the frank & beans, eh?

not telling, its good to keep a little mystery back.

he'll learn that when he goes on his dates, all the crazies keep a little back til they get you on your own.

e.g. single white female, basic instinct, fatal attraction, crying game............. :D

So, if they are tucked away, in a Mangina fashion, does that not then look like a huge set of Farmers, or a potty accident, when seen from behind?

Tru dat.

Helps you filter out the crazies. Also, don't think I'd have sufficient respect for a girl I pulled Ina bar/club to actually se her again :D

haha didn't think you were that much of a pleb :rolleyes:

:wank: do you even know what a plebian is?

I've worked out why you stick to your broken record shit, you simply don't userstand anything outside that arena.

And stfu Gemmil you bambaclart bastard.

Keep the other two on the go, think of the one in the bag as an away goal in a European tie. Having that in the bank gives you the confidence to kick on and get another couple.

These european ties can often be dirty affairs. Sounds good.

so NJS? You make any decisions on this matter? progressed on to other dates?

I suppose its time for updates ;)

I've just spoken to the woman I went out with the other week - her life is a bit chaotic at the moment in that she only moved to London just before xmas and needs to find a new place to live (was living with a friend). She now has done and is moving in this weekend and has said she'll ring me in the next week or so to arrange another date - call me naive but from the good chat we had when we went out, her description of her life is genuine so I'm perfectly okay with the situation at the moment (as I said I really like her).

I spoke to woman "B" last weekend and was going to meet her tomorrow but she's cancelled saying she needs to work with a promise of a rearrangement - I had decided to use this as a testing ground to see how I felt about the multi-dating thing so again I'm a bit schizo in that missing out on the "test" is disappointing but another part of me thinks I've avoided something that may have made me feel bad.

I emailed woman "C" last Thursday asking to meet her and I've had no reply - looking like a write-off at present.

I haven't "opened negotiations" with anyone new at the moment.

so NJS? You make any decisions on this matter? progressed on to other dates?

I suppose its time for updates :)

I've just spoken to the woman I went out with the other week - her life is a bit chaotic at the moment in that she only moved to London just before xmas and needs to find a new place to live (was living with a friend). She now has done and is moving in this weekend and has said she'll ring me in the next week or so to arrange another date - call me naive but from the good chat we had when we went out, her description of her life is genuine so I'm perfectly okay with the situation at the moment (as I said I really like her).

I spoke to woman "B" last weekend and was going to meet her tomorrow but she's cancelled saying she needs to work with a promise of a rearrangement - I had decided to use this as a testing ground to see how I felt about the multi-dating thing so again I'm a bit schizo in that missing out on the "test" is disappointing but another part of me thinks I've avoided something that may have made me feel bad.

I emailed woman "C" last Thursday asking to meet her and I've had no reply - looking like a write-off at present.

I haven't "opened negotiations" with anyone new at the moment.

Sooo, the C word hasn't had the decency of a reply eh? Bitch. All you wanted was a shag. Bitch. Send her a fuckin Trojan to her pc, then, in a few days, go round and torch her house. As you can tell, I don't handle rejection very well.

Dropping like flies here, NJS-leaving you with an immaculate conscience by default you grubby little fanny rat. :)

Or he's got round to sendingthem a picture and their guide dog dragged them away from the danger?