What are you drinking?

Guest alex

Lemonade is amazing. But not in wine you monstrous queen.

Gone off lemonade recently.

Going to keep you updated on how that pans out.

Frozen grapes. :wub:

I remember being at the mother-in-law's once and she had a fairly nice bottle of white wine for us. She was topping hers up with lemonade because she didn't have any soda water and automatically went to do the same to mine (some of his brother's wives prefer their wine diluted too).. I don't think I've ever hissed at someone with such vitriol over something so basic. :lol:

She never tried it again.

I remember being at the mother-in-law's once and she had a fairly nice bottle of white wine for us. She was topping hers up with lemonade because she didn't have any soda water and automatically went to do the same to mine (some of his brother's wives prefer their wine diluted too).. I don't think I've ever hissed at someone with such vitriol over something so basic. :lol:

That's the thing though, if someone is putting lemonade or soda water into a half decent wine then they shouldn't be drinking it.

Either drink your soft drink or if you need a buzz stick your Midori or blue curacao in your lemonade and stop tying to convince yourself you're sophisticated drinking wine.

Edited by sammynb

See also single malt with coke. Or well-done steak. That's intervention time.

Remember Toonprick's crack about training his tastebuds to discern the subtleties of a single malt when it was mixed with Pepsi Max? :lol:

How many wives does his brother have?

Yes I am a knobhead.