What are you drinking?

Guest alex

Just now, Park Life said:

Reminded by Gloom I got a couple of bottles of Chateau Neuf the other day.

I've still got a bottle from Xmas. Had a nice NZ (Central Otago) Pinot Noir the other day. £8.99 from Aldi. Pushing the boat out!

The wife is out for the night so I got stuck into a bottle of auchentoshan spring wood while flicking between cliff hanger and total recall. Sick 

Ive just watched t2 which is now attainable online, sipping some Bud Light which is pish but I've been on 2k calories for 2 weeks and wanted a less guilt-ridden cheat night. Even got my pizza thin crust [/32inchwaist]

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

• 2 weeks later...

They're doing Estrella Galicia in our local Waitrose, by far the best Iberian beer iyam...

IMG_0882_zpsw6h8ymvd.jpg

The current Mrs PL has also made herself some mojito...needs a bit of work on presentation, but shes shitfaced on a glass and a half :lol: 

2AA3CC22-303B-4D89-8203-3854D77214DF_zps

amazon: disrupting (undercutting) all traditional retailers. that's what you get when you don't pay taxes. (i'm as guilty as anyone for depending on amazon prime) 

50 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

amazon: disrupting (undercutting) all traditional retailers. that's what you get when you don't pay taxes. (i'm as guilty as anyone for depending on amazon prime) 

The government should be sorting that rather than the consumer. It's not like Amazon would ditch us.

Another couple of good deals atm are Woods Navy Rum for £20 in Sainsburys and Tesco have Appleton 12 year old for £33. The latter is fantastic stuff

14 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

If you ever get the chance to go to Barbados the Mount Gay distillery is brilliant..image_zpsvdvxgrr7.jpg

A trip I'd love to make. The foursquare one too. 

On 23/03/2017 at 8:50 PM, Renton said:

Fucking hell, who knew the subtleties of rum. I had a rum tasting session in Havana once and couldn't tell the difference. Mind, excepting single malts, I've no palate I guess.

Only just spotted this humble brag. I'd love to go there 

15 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

If you ever get the chance to go to Barbados the Mount Gay distillery is brilliant..image_zpsvdvxgrr7.jpg

I was there for two months and didn't bother my arse going. A missed opportunity looking back.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, ohhh_yeah said:

Absinthe. How does anybody enjoy this? The sugar cube was nice but the battery acid taste has put me off. I think the term for me me is three sheets to the wind.

Think it's canny nice but the cheap stuff is ropey. The sugar cube ritual stuff is pretty preposterous though iyam. Just have it with equal parts absinthe and ice cold water with sugar syrup (to taste). It's a bit 'Bovril', as CT would say, though