What are you drinking?

Guest alex

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

DagfYY-WsAASkEd?format=jpg

Almasty have some cracking beers out at the moment. The above is fantastic, but beware as it’s 8%. 

Their Table Beer (3.5%) is amazing, if you can get it. It’s currently on at Coppers in Gosforth. 

Nice shed

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

It’s no Special Brew.

2114.jpg

it's no force ten.

i puked hard drinking this shite as a teenager. we took the edge off it by snake-biting it with white lightening :puke:

I might just go for it. 

There’s a spot between the house and the garage that’s the perfect size- I had it earmarked as a bbq /outside kitchen area, but I’m sure that’d still work with a tiki bar alongside. :D

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

2114.jpg

it's no force ten.

i puked hard drinking this shite as a teenager. we took the edge off it by snake-biting it with white lightening :puke:

Me and my brother went to the Almasty open day at their brewery the other weekend, the fucker sandbagged me when he presented me with a pint of their Imperial Stout.…

… it’s 11%!

Thats a pint of coffee flavoured wine :D

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'd fucking love a man cave: bar, decks, play/wank station, darts board etc

My plan for the garage is to build myself a woodworking workshop. 

That’s not to say it can’t also be a beer parlour, too. :whistle:

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I might just go for it. 

There’s a spot between the house and the garage that’s the perfect size- I had it earmarked as a bbq /outside kitchen area, but I’m sure that’d still work with a tiki bar alongside. :D

I want to build one of those. With a BBQ, pizza oven, normal oven couple of prep areas, shelves for stuff.

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I used to get absolutely scunnered on Leffe when I worked abroad :D

God bless Belgian monks ( unless you’re a Belgian kid, obvs). 

There’s only a few proper Trappist beers still going and Leffe isn’t one of them ;) made in the ‘Abbey style’ however 

Never understood why people don't rate Belgium as a country. The beer there is in a different universe to the rest of the world. Plus chocolate to keep the chicks happy. And chips. What's not to like? 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...