What are you drinking?

Guest alex

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having a nice bottle of red Zinfandel, in fact I'm on my second bottle already

two for a tenner at morrisons

need to drown my sorrows, it's been a crap week, on top of having a family member not well I've been told I'm being made redundant after 12 years at the same place, the takeover going tits up means I'll never go back to my beloved SJP for ages now...even if i could afford it :icon_lol:

just as well i have spell check otherwise none of what i've just said would have made sense

Cheers  

• Like 1

Fucking hell Dan. 

I hope you’re alright mate, I’m sure you’re strong enough to get through it & something will come along sooner rather than later.

Dont give any money to NUFC mind ;) 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Tom said:

Fucking hell Dan. 

I hope you’re alright mate, I’m sure you’re strong enough to get through it & something will come along sooner rather than later.

Dont give any money to NUFC mind ;) 

I haven't dealt well with my problems in the past if I'm honest, slow horses fast women and to much to drink, 

I  will not give any money to ashley, that's for sure. 

thanks for the kind words, i appreciate it 

On 3.7.2020 at 10:04, Meenzer said:

Mikkeller's alcohol-free beers are among the best ones I've had too.

Paulaner Münchener Hell alkoholfrei is the only beer without alcohol that actually does taste like beer.

https://www.paulaner.de/produkte/hellbiere/muenchner-hell-alkoholfrei/

I had bought four cans and am on the last one. After that’s it’s back to sticking to moral principles and to never buy cans again ...

until Kim Jong Un does make an offer to buy the club.

1 hour ago, Tdansmith said:

I'm having a nice bottle of red Zinfandel, in fact I'm on my second bottle already

need to drown my sorrows, it's been a crap week, on top of having a family member not well I've been told I'm being made redundant after 12 years at the same place, the takeover going tits up means I'll never go back to my beloved SJP for ages now...even if i could afford it :icon_lol:

just as well i have spell check otherwise none of what i've just said would have made sense

Cheers  

Sorry to hear that mate, hopefully things turn around for you soon. :good: 

• Thanks 1

Cheers  

That’s shite mate, hope you get something soon ....

• Thanks 1

Cheers  

The best of luck re: a new job, mate 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Cheers  

Hope you get yourself sorted soon, mate. :good:

• Thanks 1

I'm having the worst hangover in the history of hangovers.

I learned two things last night.

1, toontastic has some really nice people on it

2, red wine sick is very difficult to remove from a carpet

• Haha 5

The recovery can is a mystery, there can’t possibly be any medical logic for it. It’s like a wizard leaves a special can in your fridge when you pass out.

• Haha 2

I'm having the worst hangover in the history of hangovers.

I learned two things last night.

1, toontastic has some really nice people on it

2, red wine sick is very difficult to remove from a carpet

You need to drink loads of white wine tonight and puke up on the red wine sick 

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol: 

Aye, it’s usually the shittiest can you have, because otherwise you’d have necked it the night before. 

( I’m looking at you, three year old can of McEwans Export) 

My mate once had a crate of boddingtons in his bathroom in his flat in Leeds for no apparent reason. It was that minging they didn’t even make the fridge.

Low and behold one night we got back mortal and cracked a few of them open. They were literally rusty :lol: 

(they’d been there at least a year)

• Haha 2