What are you drinking?

Guest alex

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Look at the real ale twats here. I’ll drink what I’m given for Christmas, thank you 

*laughs*

*strokes beard* 

• Haha 2

All the lads were on a Christmas Eve night out one year and my brother, in late night desperation pulled a rather unpleasant looking, heavily set lady the rest of the lads dubbed “The Kraken”.

He’s been given bottles of that rum as gifts a few times from lads taking the piss. Including me :lol: 

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

In tribute to Jizz Horncamp, I’m slurping on a lovely frothy Hoop…

4w3p6l.jpg

@Alex, bought this from the corner shop next to Amicis- he’s got a very tidy little beer shelf now, and is very keen to get more stuff in- worth a look if you like this kind of spangle. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m slurping on a lovely frothy Hoop…

Dirty bastard. As a coincidence, I was in that part of town for the first time ever on Friday, taking a guinea pig to the vet, and noticed that restaurant. And probably the corner store you reference. Anyway I was dreaming of eating pizza and drinking cold Peroni as I passed the restaurant, especially the latter, since I've not had a drink in January. I wouldn't care less but I actually don't feel better for it physically or mentally, or even financially. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You should’ve said, I live less than 100m from there. 

I’d have nipped out and licked your face :lol:

Having a beer tomorrow then? 

I was bursting for a piss as it happens, you might have caught me pissing against your front door. One of the worst things about lockdown, no cafés or pubs to nip into when you're out and about. 

Anyway, got a job interview this week, maybe a beer or 20 next weekend if I get it. 🍺

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

In tribute to Jizz Horncamp, I’m slurping on a lovely frothy Hoop…

4w3p6l.jpg

@Alex, bought this from the corner shop next to Amicis- he’s got a very tidy little beer shelf now, and is very keen to get more stuff in- worth a look if you like this kind of spangle. 

The one right next to it just across the lane? I thought that had gone from being an old fashioned corner shop into just a sweet shop. 

8 hours ago, Alex said:

The one right next to it just across the lane? I thought that had gone from being an old fashioned corner shop into just a sweet shop. 

Aye, that’s the one. 
Still got the sweets, just added some excellent beer too. 
“ Just taking the kids to get some sweets Pet!”

:lol:

edit; Their Arsebook page…

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Convenience-Store/McCartneys-sweet-shop-general-dealer-104664794300891/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, that’s the one. 
Still got the sweets, just added some excellent beer too. 
“ Just taking the kids to get some sweets Pet!”

:lol:

edit; Their Arsebook page…

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Convenience-Store/McCartneys-sweet-shop-general-dealer-104664794300891/

Not on arsebook but I will take the kids for some sweets 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Anyone ever made, or had, plum gin? 
Just plucked a shitload of plums with the neighbour’s from their tree, with all the double entendres that entails, and there’s no way they’ll all get eaten. 
Found a piss-easy method for plum gin, which would be ready for Christmas. 

This is the first batch, there’ll be another two, I reckon, over the next week as the rest of the tree ripens. 
5jeszv.jpg

( wine bottle for scale).