What are you drinking?

Guest alex

Might already be a thread on this but I can't be arsed searching for it.

I've had two bottles of Krusovice and a bottle of Punk IPA. The first one is a lush Czech pilsner and the one with the stupid name is a Scottish IPA that's like the US microbrewery ones like Goose Island and Sierra Nevada and is very nice. It's 6% and you can get it in Asda.

Now, you don't have to be as poncey as me to share your recommendations, obviously :wank:

Granville Island Brewery ...Lions Winter Ale

really fucking good....small batch only, comes out into limited release every Dec. I fear for the continuation though they've just been sold to molson

Punk IPA is canny nice but they only do it in them little tarts bottles don't they? It's been on draught over the road from me a few times and I always get on it there, though it's dear just like it is in the supermarket. Still worth it though.

Had a couple of Bushmills. Standard Christmas gift stuff but if it aint broke and all that.

Edited by manc-mag

Granville Island Brewery ...Lions Winter Ale

really fucking good....small batch only, comes out into limited release every Dec. I fear for the continuation though they've just been sold to molson

I went to pub (bar I suppose really) in Vancouver where they sold Granville Island stuff on draught I think.

Punk IPA is canny nice but they only do it in them little tarts bottles don't they? It's been on draught over the road from me a few times and I always get on it there, though it's dear just like it is in the supermarket. Still worth it though.

Had a couple of Bushmills. Standard Christmas gift stuff but if it aint broke and all that.

330ml. What Bushmills is it btw?

Still working my way through that Lagavulin from before Christmas, though it might be done before the night's out.

Btw, me and 2J are off to a whisky-tasting night at Blackfriars tomorrow. Stick that in your pipe and mince it.

330ml. What Bushmills is it btw?

Just their standard issue 10 year malt stuff mate. Supermarket-tastic.

I do try something a bit less homogenous every now and again but if I end up with owt 'peaty' then I tend to be off the stuff for months afterwards. (Probably a good thing!)

Still working my way through that Lagavulin from before Christmas, though it might be done before the night's out.

Btw, me and 2J are off to a whisky-tasting night at Blackfriars tomorrow. Stick that in your pipe and mince it.

'Singles' night tbh.

'Singles' night tbh.

Those two and drinking whisky, fookin hell, I hope Blackfriars have reclining chairs.

'Singles' night tbh.

Those two and drinking whisky, fookin hell, I hope Blackfriars have reclining chairs.

Hope they're wipe clean n'all.

'Singles' night tbh.

'Doubles' actually. And the Bushmills 10 year malt is nice stuff. I've had the 16 year old one as well. Comes in with a brown label so insert your jokes *here*.

'Singles' night tbh.

'Doubles' actually. And the Bushmills 10 year malt is nice stuff. I've had the 16 year old one as well. Comes in with a brown label so insert your jokes *here*.

How that Armagnac btw alex? Was a bit too fucked to appreciate it when we tried it (was ill for days afterwards so was coming down with the flu at the time too).

Went to a concert on weds night, one of the pumps at the bar had 'Claudia Schiffer 5.0% ' written on it. Turns out the fucker was Grolsch.

Had a 1985 Chambertin Clos de Bèze the other day, was spiritual. Thats a Burgundy Grand Cru, pinot noir obviously.

I know :wank: