What are you drinking?

Guest alex

How that Armagnac btw alex? Was a bit too fucked to appreciate it when we tried it (was ill for days afterwards so was coming down with the flu at the time too).

Went to a concert on weds night, one of the pumps at the bar had 'Claudia Schiffer 5.0% ' written on it. Turns out the fucker was Grolsch.

Had a 1985 Chambertin Clos de Bèze the other day, was spiritual. Thats a Burgundy Grand Cru, pinot noir obviously.

I know :wank:

Haven't actually had any more of the Armagnac as I was saving for a time when I could appreciate it properly. Anyway the bit in bold's what I'm after. Keep your Berocca, coffee and Vimto out of this please :D

Something called laffe or leffe blonde and brown. Reccomended by a punter last night.

1st bottle got me merry before my ww meeting (6lbs off).

The second, brown, was nice followed by hobgoblin, followed by a sambuka night cap ( one of those days)

I'm not drinking anything right now but I'm seriously in to Weston's Organic Cider lately. I wish pubs would sell it. I get the boxes which aren't fizzy you get like a tap on it. It's 7.3% but the hangover isn't that bad. Totally off lager and beer right now, totally, and I was a 12 pint plus session man at one time.

I'm not drinking anything right now but I'm seriously in to Weston's Organic Cider lately. I wish pubs would sell it.

You're drinking in the wrong pubs! Or it might be a southern softy thing, I suppose.

I'm not drinking anything right now but I'm seriously in to Weston's Organic Cider lately. I wish pubs would sell it.

You're drinking in the wrong pubs! Or it might be a southern softy thing, I suppose.

The only place I've seen that sell it in Newcastle, is that wank student bar near Byker Bridge with the manc bar manager.

I play five a side on Monday, and I always rightly or wrongly have a tin of red bull before a game cos it does give me a boost, and me fitness is shite. I find I can't sleep though like now, any tips to act as an antidote? I'm wide awake and I'm up at 730, same thing every week.

I play five a side on Monday, and I always rightly or wrongly have a tin of red bull before a game cos it does give me a boost, and me fitness is shite. I find I can't sleep though like now, any tips to act as an antidote? I'm wide awake and I'm up at 730, same thing every week.

Drink two cans, the sugar shock should knacker you after about half an hour.