What are you drinking?

Guest alex

leftover red wine and there's none left. Bugger.

:D

Bastard!

Giving this a try tonight

023.JPG

One of the most pissed occasions I've yet gotton into a good few years ago ended up with me on top of a bus shelter waving and smiling at people on the top deck of the buses that went up Shields Road in Byker early on a summers evening after drinking cheap bottles of 7.5% abv cider that 'Wor Jackies' were getting rid of. I didn't normally drink up there and very rarely drank cider, so fuck knows what you're going to get up to!

leftover red wine and there's none left. Bugger.

Bastard!

Giving this a try tonight

023.JPG

One of the most pissed occasions I've yet gotton into a good few years ago ended up with me on top of a bus shelter waving and smiling at people on the top deck of the buses that went up Shields Road in Byker early on a summers evening after drinking cheap bottles of 7.5% abv cider that 'Wor Jackies' were getting rid of. I didn't normally drink up there and very rarely drank cider, so fuck knows what you're going to get up to!

:icon_lol:

Writing this from the inside of my wardrobe, it's fucking cramped in here with all these bastard elephants, but at least I'm safe from the Mongol Hordes rampaging round the kitchen.

Back on the Guinness tomorrow.

....And the glass of red is gone, I'm off tomorrow so what do I move onto now for a little tiddley-wink?

The options are white wine, vodka and lemonade or whatever shite Mrs Howmanheyman has got in, (and theres no way I'm drinking Baileys or campari!). No beer left!

You absolute fruit

I'll take the jibes, I'm comfortable drinking it cos it's lush!

As an aside, if any of you happen to be passing the Newcastle Arms get in there and try their house Winter Pale brewed for them by Big Lamp. Now that is lush.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
You absolute fruit

As an aside, if any of you happen to be passing the Newcastle Arms get in there and try their house Winter Pale brewed for them by Big Lamp. Now that is lush.

Me dad swears by the Big Lamp beers. They sell their own beer in the pub he frequents in Newburn, it's something like £4 for a jug of this ale he drinks which is like 2 and a half pints.

You absolute fruit

Good boozer that like. Haven't been in for a while.

You absolute fruit

Great boozer. I can highly reccomend the Beer Festivals in there.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
You absolute fruit

Great boozer. I can highly reccomend the Beer Festivals in there.

Aye it is a good bar, feels like a local but in the toon, always the same faces in there. Cracking selection of beers too.

• 3 months later...