What are you drinking?

Guest alex

So going to order some of those. Looks right up my street ( on a non cocktail night).

It like so totally tastes like Special Brew.

Edited by Alex

Being a fan of Mexican food (or my rough approximation of it anyway), Tequila (proper Tequila) makes for a rather nice aperitif. Drank the proper way, i.e. lime wedge rubbed in the V of your finger and thumb, sprinkled with salt, then lick your hand and down the shot. Repeat as required.

You ever been to a Wahaca restaurant? Good Mexican stuff there.

No, I haven't, mate. The best 'Mexican' food I've had in a restaurant was in Greece, funnily enough (http://www.senor-zorba.gr/). I could murder a burrito like. Trivia tidbit: Burrito means little donkey in Spanish.

Didn't know that, but thinking about it, it makes sense. Burro is donkey and the "ito" suffix mean little. Like Chicharito means "Little Pea". Love finding about shit like that, ta :good:

http://www.wahaca.co.uk is the website for that mexican place by the way.

Didn't know that, but thinking about it, it makes sense. Burro is donkey and the "ito" suffix mean little. Like Chicharito means "Little Pea".

Look at you thinking that shit through and showing your workings. Well done.

Look at you thinking that shit through and showing your workings. Well done.

And a merry go fuck yourself to you too

;)

Edited by The Fish

I didn't I was only there for the day and he wasn't free until the night time. The market was lush though.

He and I are hitting the Christmas markets on Friday and I'm hoping there's lots of warm alcohol to stave off the cold!

He and I are hitting the Christmas markets on Friday and I'm hoping there's lots of warm alcohol to stave off the cold!

I'm sure he'll be sporting some monstrosity of a jumper to stave off the cold.

Aye pet, tomorrow til Saturday lunchtime.

Lovely. What time are you heading over to the markets? It'd be lovely to see you again. I work in town, so it's only a short walk over to the markets after work. [/shameless self-invitation]

Lovely. What time are you heading over to the markets? It'd be lovely to see you again. I work in town, so it's only a short walk over to the markets after work. [/shameless self-invitation]

No idea what time but PM me your number and I'll text you when we've made some plans. It'll be good to see you too :)

• 2 weeks later...