What are you drinking?

Guest alex

On 20/06/2017 at 3:48 PM, Alex said:

:lol: It's available with THC in Palmersville @Tooj

:lol: First time I was sick out of the window of a taxi and then the second time, well...

• 1 month later...

920175.jpg

Been working my way through this little beauty. Would appeal to any fans of single malt I reckon (the unpeated variety anyway).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Haven't had a drop in three months and no intention of starting again but today's the first day I've been tempted after the Man Utd match.

Just be aware as you sup on that sweet, sweet nectar - I am judging you. <_<  

12 minutes ago, adios said:

:lol:  Have a nice single malt for me please.

More into the rum these days but still love a good malt of course. Been trying to cut down myself lately though. Went from Sunday to Friday without a drink this week for the first time in fuck knows how long. 

I’ve had a dry January and have been cutting booze Sunday-Thursday since. It’s quite easy once you’re out of the habit not to have a drink every night. Easy to fall back into one soon enough though so I won’t pat myself on the back too much for now. 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I'll try and remember that for the next time I'm in the big smoke. If I asked for a cocktail where I live any more exotic than a vodka and coke I'd get looked at as 'one of them there queers'.

:D Make your own

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I'll try and remember that for the next time I'm in the big smoke. If I asked for a cocktail where I live any more exotic than a vodka and coke I'd get looked at as 'one of them there queers'.

tbf if you turn up in my local with your fancy mixers there'll be more than an odd look in your direction.

On 12/02/2018 at 09:05, Dr Gloom said:

I’ve had a dry January and have been cutting booze Sunday-Thursday since. It’s quite easy once you’re out of the habit not to have a drink every night. Easy to fall back into one soon enough though so I won’t pat myself on the back too much for now. 

I'll drink to that.

Yellow Tail merlot for me tonight.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

DagfYY-WsAASkEd?format=jpg

Almasty have some cracking beers out at the moment. The above is fantastic, but beware as it’s 8%. 

Their Table Beer (3.5%) is amazing, if you can get it. It’s currently on at Coppers in Gosforth.