What are you drinking?

Guest alex

Guest Gordon McKeag
I just caught up with this thread. The special brew - Belgian beer comparison is GOLD.

And to whoever said Kriek was nice. :lol:

Kriek :bow:

That was Christmas Tree no one knows if he was taking the piss or not.

I just caught up with this thread. The special brew - Belgian beer comparison is GOLD.

And to whoever said Kriek was nice. :lol:

Kriek :bow:

That was Christmas Tree no one knows if he was taking the piss or not.

Took the huff so he was probably being serious.

Had some Desperados last night which is a tequila flavoured lager. Basically, the stupidest fucking idea for a drink I've ever seen.

I quite like it. It's a bit poncy like, but it's not really flavoured with tequila, it's flavoured with some citrus concoction making it a bit like lager and lime. The tequila just strengthens it a bit (it's 6% iirc) but you can't taste it imo.

Had some Desperados last night which is a tequila flavoured lager. Basically, the stupidest fucking idea for a drink I've ever seen.

I quite like it. It's a bit poncy like, but it's not really flavoured with tequila, it's flavoured with some citrus concoction making it a bit like lager and lime. The tequila just strengthens it a bit (it's 6% iirc) but you can't taste it imo.

Bit too sweet for my liking, I've got to say. Is very similar to larger and lime now that you mention it like but I could barely polish it off. When I was drinking it, I couldn't help thinking that the two should never be combined. Following on from the earlier talk about Carling, we were in some god awful pub last night that had nowt going for it so had to get that on draught. It's like drinking contaminated rain water.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Nice though, so is Amigos.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Bit too sweet for my liking, I've got to say. Is very similar to larger and lime now that you mention it like but I could barely polish it off. When I was drinking it, I couldn't help thinking that the two should never be combined. Following on from the earlier talk about Carling, we were in some god awful pub last night that had nowt going for it so had to get that on draught. It's like drinking contaminated rain water.

I'm telling you now, I hate stuff like John Smith's but on occasion when there's only been Carling I've had that instead. Worst drink ever. "Britain's favourite beer" my arse.

I reacquainted myself with John Smiths the other week after a friend left a few cans in the fridge after a Singstar evening :lol:. Fucking hell man. Completely tasteless and weak as piss - why would you? Like you though, I'd still order it over Carling...

Had Kopparberg elderflower cider and lots of it. It goes down like squash and in a Clapham South beer garden you can get away with it. I honestly more embarrassed about having a couple of menthol cigarettes.

Tomorrow I expect to post in the Hangover thread.

a lot.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
st-patricks-beer-sierra-nevada-pale-ale-ss.jpg

That looks like heroin to a junkie to these drunken eyes. Jonny try Keo, best beet you've ever seen, they sell it in that shop beside Jesmond Dene bridge you know the one, Cypriot beer THE best I've ever had.

Been drinking Tequilla sunrise most of tonight on top of lots of pints, am anybodies. Meenzer you about?

st-patricks-beer-sierra-nevada-pale-ale-ss.jpg

That looks like heroin to a junkie to these drunken eyes. Jonny try Keo, best beet you've ever seen, they sell it in that shop beside Jesmond Dene bridge you know the one, Cypriot beer THE best I've ever had.

Been drinking Tequilla sunrise most of tonight on top of lots of pints, am anybodies. Meenzer you about?

:lol:

:lol: Been on the juice all night myself mate, you'd have to have stunning technique to get anything out of me tonight.

haha :icon_lol: I've had no complaints. Few drunken people on here last night by the looks of things.

a decent amount of Jamesons and Tequila

You must be as hungover as me today then? I'm going out again tonight as well, it's 942am and I'm craving Chinese food.