Pinsent shocked by China training

Toonraider

My mate used to do gymnastics when he was younger (now he's matured onto doing circus... haha). And he was telling us one time about how he had a Chinese trainer. And one time he was on the bar thingy (where you hold on and swing around it and stuff... y'know what i mean...) and he didn't point his toes. So the guy held out a stick so that it was just about where his shins were when he swung down, and made him swing round another 10 times. :shock:

On the plus side, he's never forgotten to point his toes again.

And it worked... he won EVERY competition he took part in.

And why do you think it's always the little chinese kids that are fuckin amazing at stuff? (eg. diablo in Cirque du Soleil....)

Edited by Lou

My mate used to do gymnastics when he was younger (now he's matured onto doing circus... haha).  And he was telling us one time about how he had a Chinese trainer.  And one time he was on the bar thingy (where you hold on and swing around it and stuff... y'know what i mean...) and he didn't point his toes.  So the guy held out a stick so that it was just about where his shins were when he swung down, and made him swing round another 10 times. :shock:

And why do you think it's always the little chinese kids that are fuckin amazing at stuff? (eg. diablo in Cirque du Soleil....)

57478[/snapback]

If your mate had any sense, the first time the bloke put the stick in the way of his shins, he should have got off the bar, taken it off him, and chased him round the gym braying the shite out of him. :lol:

I've been to a Cirque du Soleil show though and they are fucking impressive.

My mate used to do gymnastics when he was younger (now he's matured onto doing circus... haha).  And he was telling us one time about how he had a Chinese trainer.  And one time he was on the bar thingy (where you hold on and swing around it and stuff... y'know what i mean...) and he didn't point his toes.  So the guy held out a stick so that it was just about where his shins were when he swung down, and made him swing round another 10 times. :shock:

57478[/snapback]

If your mate had any sense, the first time the bloke put the stick in the way of his shins, he should have got off the bar, taken it off him, and chased him round the gym braying the shite out of him. ;)

57496[/snapback]

Thats what i thought, if some nip done that to me i would have left him with his arms and legs looking like barbecued spare ribs and his cock like a spring roll, hong kong style

:lol:

57478[/snapback]

If your mate had any sense, the first time the bloke put the stick in the way of his shins, he should have got off the bar, taken it off him, and chased him round the gym braying the shite out of him. :razz:

57496[/snapback]

Thats what i thought, if some nip done that to me i would have left him with his arms and legs looking like barbecued spare ribs and his cock like a spring roll, hong kong style

57497[/snapback]

;):razz:

57478[/snapback]

If your mate had any sense, the first time the bloke put the stick in the way of his shins, he should have got off the bar, taken it off him, and chased him round the gym braying the shite out of him. :razz:

57496[/snapback]

57497[/snapback]

;):razz:

57498[/snapback]

Of course I'd have to enlist the help of SO's lass fro the spring roll bit, she reeks of fanny batter, apparently

:razz: