Mass Effect 2

Andrew

I know I'll be getting ripped off but the last time I preordered games for the web they arrived at least three days after the release day so I'm going to get it in town on friday

I replayed the first one in the last month and it feels very dated, despite only being 2 and a half years old. From what I've read though, this one has overhauled nearly every aspect so I'm looking forward to playing it. With my backlog though, It's going to be 6 month away probably.

Installing as we speak! im really far too excited about this

I played the first one for half hour last night.

Looks like the fighting is going to take me a while to get used to. Plus i like to talk to everyone about everything. :)

Installing as we speak! im really far too excited about this

I played the first one for half hour last night.

Looks like the fighting is going to take me a while to get used to. Plus i like to talk to everyone about everything. :)

You need to talk to everyone to get all the codexes

• 3 weeks later...

So is the second one decent then? Ive not played either but someone said to me I should play the first one before the second. That necessary? and you think the games worth it? I usually like RPGs like Morrowind etc and isnt this a it like KotOR?

So is the second one decent then? Ive not played either but someone said to me I should play the first one before the second. That necessary? and you think the games worth it? I usually like RPGs like Morrowind etc and isnt this a it like KotOR?

It's a good game, although it plays more like a shooter with a strong story and a few stats than a proper RPG. You'd be better playing the first to get an idea of what's going on, and you can pick it up pretty cheap these days :(

I'd never tried to install it prior to getting unreadable errors. I only gave it a go as a way around the disc not working but it didn't work either. It's just my Xbox chewing discs again but I couldnt get it exchanged; it did the same with FIFA and I could only get trade-in value since they couldn't sell it back on pre-owned so I'm either stuck with it or I have to buy it again.