Anyone know much about cars?

Smooth Operator

On the same subject, I get a strange muffled clunking noise from the front right wing of my car when I turn sharply right. And no, it's not me knocking people over.

Is it mice?

58548[/snapback]

Whoa! I've just started getting a funny noise when I turn my steering wheel to the right too. :rolleyes: I'm taking it to the garage tomorrow because it's worryingly lout. Sort of a clunky grinding noise.

58550[/snapback]

You just want another day off tbh. ;)

58591[/snapback]

Tomorrow will be that day tbh. It has already been decided. :blink:

On the same subject, I get a strange muffled clunking noise from the front right wing of my car when I turn sharply right. And no, it's not me knocking people over.

Is it mice?

58548[/snapback]

I doubt mice are big enough to knock people over. Maybe if they stand on each other's shoulders and form a mouse pyramid...

Is it mice?

58548[/snapback]

Whoa! I've just started getting a funny noise when I turn my steering wheel to the right too. :rolleyes: I'm taking it to the garage tomorrow because it's worryingly lout. Sort of a clunky grinding noise.

58550[/snapback]

Let me know what they say about the noise, mine's stopped now and i'm putting it doen to the frezzing weather for now!