Wayne Routledge signs

Ketsbaia

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bags of pace, shite attitude and poor final product.

At least he's fast though, and proven he can't play in the Pl.

Also, who?

Couldn't disagree more, I think this is a really really good buy, he was tremendous when he first burst on to the scene at Palace, was quickly snapped up by the yids but Lennon's progress and a serious injury set him back and he was loaned out. Here this season I'm not just saying this but he is a player that stuck out for me of nearly anyone in this division, kept on running wide kept the ball well, was quick, this is a good signing. I think this buy has been made purely cos he thinks Pancrate is shite but we'll see.

A positive signing for Newcastle without a doubt at this stage in our development, genuinely pleased.

I hope its not a solution to the lack of creativity in the team and just good business for a right winger.

Well Guthrie back in the middle is good enough at the moment I think.

Also, who?

Couldn't disagree more, I think this is a really really good buy, he was tremendous when he first burst on to the scene at Palace, was quickly snapped up by the yids but Lennon's progress and a serious injury set him back and he was loaned out. Here this season I'm not just saying this but he is a player that stuck out for me of nearly anyone in this division, kept on running wide kept the ball well, was quick, this is a good signing. I think this buy has been made purely cos he thinks Pancrate is shite but we'll see.

A positive signing for Newcastle without a doubt at this stage in our development, genuinely pleased.

Totally agree. Was rated very highly at Palace...England material and all that...

I hope its not a solution to the lack of creativity in the team and just good business for a right winger.

Aye, i was going to say hopefully it would mean Guthrie in the middle then i stopped myself.

Aye, i was going to say hopefully it would mean Guthrie in the middle then i stopped myself.

Best mid range passer we have. FACT.

Also, who?

I remember him at Palace. Very exciting prospect.

Aside from spurs he's been at Pompey, villa and fulham and done f-all at any of them.

Hope I'm wrong about him, however as we're crying out for pace.

Nah, thats Barton imo but anyway, its not me that needs convincing.

When the second best mid range passer is Nicky Butt then it's not much of a competition tbf.

EDIT: I actually like Guthrie as well so I'm not slagging him off or anything.

Edited by Stiva

Where the fess did this come from?

I’m pleased with it though, we’ve been lacking balance and drive, hopefully with two *wingers* we can actually get some more balls onto the bonces of our lumbering forwards.  Might mean at home we can play with a little more of the freedom that’s afforded to us by the bad guys parking the bus... and away from home we can still grind out 1-0s by bludgeoning the opposition into submission.

Yeah, he’s not the best player, nor does he have the best attitude, but hopefully the team ethic we have will cover (or alter) his lack thereof.

Any idea of the fee?