Bloody Fire drill

geordieshandy

Just had a bloody fire drill, and made to stand outside for twenty minutes while some gadge rabbited in Italian.  Bloody freezing!!

57565[/snapback]

Whereabouts in Italy? I was led to believe it eas quite a warm country....

Just had a bloody fire drill, and made to stand outside for twenty minutes while some gadge rabbited in Italian.  Bloody freezing!!

57565[/snapback]

57573[/snapback]

That'll be why Turin is the venue for the next Winter Olympics.

57565[/snapback]

57573[/snapback]

57576[/snapback]

Thats why I asked him whereabouts he was. Mind you, it surpises me Turin is going to host the winter olympics - I didn't know it was actually in the Alps.

57565[/snapback]

57573[/snapback]

57576[/snapback]

Thats why I asked him whereabouts he was. Mind you, it surpises me Turin is going to host the winter olympics - I didn't know it was actually in the Alps.

57579[/snapback]

I think it's the foothills so the skiing will probably be a fair few miles away. It gets bloody freezin' in the Winter though, I believe. By the way, is the bit in bold you doing an Italian accent? :lol:

People in our building complain when we have to do the emergency evact procedures. Especially when the lawyers have to go down 37 floors but as i say to them it is better to be prepared just incase then not prepared and panic in an emergency situation anyways.

People in our building complain when we have to do the emergency evact procedures. Especially when the lawyers have to go down 37 floors but as i say to them it is better to be prepared just incase then not prepared and panic in an emergency situation anyways.

57594[/snapback]

That's a really catchy saying you've got there Wellsy :lol:

57594[/snapback]

That's a really catchy saying you've got there Wellsy ;)

57599[/snapback]

I've bet his colleagues have got a saying in response to it as well: "Fuck off twatboy" :lol:

57594[/snapback]

57599[/snapback]

Do they actually have 37 story buildings in Perth?

57594[/snapback]

57599[/snapback]

57601[/snapback]

Fair few skyscrapers in the Business District. It doesn't alter the fact there's fuck all to do there unfortunately ;)

57594[/snapback]

57599[/snapback]

57601[/snapback]

Are you suggesting he's lying?

57594[/snapback]

That's a really catchy saying you've got there Wellsy :razz:

57599[/snapback]

I've bet his colleagues have got a saying in response to it as well: "Fuck off twatboy" :lol:

57600[/snapback]

Nah just mumble away but meh

57594[/snapback]

57599[/snapback]

57601[/snapback]

Well it is actually 40 and the roof but 39 and 40 are for the cooling towers, lift lobbys and shit like that.

Central Park on the other hand has 52 stories i think but is the tallest in Perth.

57594[/snapback]

57599[/snapback]

57601[/snapback]

Fair few skyscrapers in the Business District. It doesn't alter the fact there's fuck all to do there unfortunately :razz:

57602[/snapback]

Hmmm he speaks the truth ;)

Wellsy, are you from Sydney originally, is that right? I think you mentioned it once.

57615[/snapback]

Nah from Perth, Sydney is shizen and would hate to come from there. Melbourne is by far the best state as proclaimed by Steve.

Wellsy, are you from Sydney originally, is that right? I think you mentioned it once.

57615[/snapback]

Nah from Perth, Sydney is shizen and would hate to come from there. Melbourne is by far the best state as proclaimed by Steve.

57616[/snapback]

Why have all the Ozzies on here got it in for Sidney. Is it just a jelousy thing, or is it really shit.

I've always fancied going to Bondi beach myself - it reminds me of Whitley Bay on the telly.

57615[/snapback]

57616[/snapback]

Melbourne's a city man :lol: I would agree though, I preferred Melbourne to Sydney. I was also pleasantly surprised by Adelaide which is often labelled as being hick but is actually quite sophisticated. Perth is one of those places that is great when the sun shines as the beaches at places like Cottlesloe are beautiful. I thought Freo was nice too.

57615[/snapback]

57616[/snapback]

Why have all the Ozzies on here got it in for Sidney . Is it just a jelousy thing, or is it really shit.

I've always fancied going to Bondi beach myself - it reminds me of Whitley Bay on the telly.

57618[/snapback]

Who? :lol: Sydney is ok like. The harbour setting is beautiful and if you are down the Rocks the Harbour Bridge and the old warehouses is weirdly reminiscent of the quayside. It's a bit like London though in that it's a real rat race. Other Aussie cities are more laid back. Bondi is shite, it looks like Scarborough and it's full of Brits in footie tops. You've got to go though, just to say you've been really.

Completely agreed. Melbourne rules supreme :lol:

I liked Sydney, it was cool, and you can't argue (though I'm sure someone will..) that the Harbour is awesome. I loved just hanging out there. But it wasn't as good as Melbourne at all. Melby's friendlier, I reckon. I suppose because Sydney's bigger and more touristy, so, umm, yeh.

Also, traffic lights in Sydney piss me off. The green man doesn't give you time to cross before he disappears!!! Bah.

And I was cursed with the fact that everytime we walked past Liverpool St, I had to say "Liverpoooool Street" in a vague attempt at a scouse accent....

BUT - it does have a 24hr pancake parlour AND ice cream places that have SELF SERVE SAUCE AND SPRINKLES. That does help it a lot.

57565[/snapback]

57573[/snapback]

57576[/snapback]

57579[/snapback]

I think it's the foothills so the skiing will probably be a fair few miles away. It gets bloody freezin' in the Winter though, I believe. By the way, is the bit in bold you doing an Italian accent? ;)

57585[/snapback]

:lol: