Victor moses

Kevin

more inside business

Newcastle united plc. will table a final offer tomorrow and if accepted negotiations will continue and should sign before monday.

As i said thats some inside news, inside my head.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unrelated, but Obafemi wasted Nigeria's best chance again Ghana today. Same frustrating player (mind you Nigeria's play was pretty awful - even still they created lots of half chances). It was a very ugly, boring game.

Very good signing IF it happens.

If it does though id imagine Carroll to leave, id hope it would be Strola who would leave but somehow i doubt that. If no-one left then where would he fit in? I doubt he'd want to be a backup.

fit in? he'd be first choice I'd have thought we're not exactly rich with striking options

Well thats my point mate...who gets dropped or who goes? Personally id play Carroll and Moses and tell Shola or Lovenkrands to do one but that isnt going to happen. So then we run the risk of pissing off Carroll and he would be sold, if that was the case it would be a backwards step.

risk pissing off?

jesus I bet arsenal/liverpool/manu/chelseas training ground are an unpleasant place to be after a match if a few games on the bench is enough to infuriate players

this is our current strike force

Loven

Carroll

Nile

Shola

another striker wouldn't upset the balance.

So who would you start and who would you bench and risk pissin off?

I wouldn't be overly bothered about pissing any of them off, none of them are world beaters.

Who would be interested in them who's bigger than us anyway?

risk pissing off?

jesus I bet arsenal/liverpool/manu/chelseas training ground are an unpleasant place to be after a match if a few games on the bench is enough to infuriate players

Andrew whats your problem man...everything i say you have a fuckin go...i say black...you say white......BLACK AND WHITE bud ;) ahaha

My point is Shola has a fat heed and so does Carroll both beleive they should be 1st choice so inevitably one is going to get fucked off.

Don't know about quality, but better than expected.

It's not good in the championship having a myriad of mediocre striking options. It'd be horrible having it in the Premier League.

risk pissing off?

Andrew whats your problem man...everything i say you have a fuckin go...i say black...you say white......BLACK AND WHITE bud ;) ahaha

My point is Shola has a fat heed and so does Carroll both beleive they should be 1st choice so inevitably one is going to get fucked off.

do they really though? either way sholas lazy as fuck and, frankly, carroll needs to start producing some bloody goals if he wants to justify his place

Edited by Andrew

risk pissing off?

do they really though? sholas been playing second fiddle to pretty much any forward who has played for us for a long time and, frankly, carroll needs to start producing some bloody goals if he wants to justify his place

Remember the article in the cronny at start of the season where shola was babblin on about being our 1st choice striker? Course he sees himself as 1st choice infront of the rest.

Carroll big ego and again will look around and see shite competition so again of course he is going to expect to be a 1st teamer.

Ranger and Lovenkrands know there rank.

I dont care about his ego, hes managed 4 league goals (?) this season

not good enough to be first choice, need to start putting more away if he wants to act billy big bollocks

If we got him id quite like to see us play...(fully fit squad)

---Harper---

---Simpson---Taylor---Colo---Enrique---

---Routledge---Smith---Gutierrez---

---Carroll---Moses---Shola---

Think that team would score some goals...would do pretty well as we have looked pretty solid at the back this season.

Guest Insider

---Harper---

Think that team would score some goals...would do pretty well as we have looked pretty solid at the back this season.

Aye, leave Nolan out, cracking idea lad ;)

---Harper---

Nolan is fucking gash LAD...apart from his goals he has done absolutely fuck all, he covers no ground, doesnt creat anything, fouls upon fouls, moans like a cunt and goes missing for large periods of the game....shit mate so yeah id not play him.

Guest Insider

---Harper---

Nolan is fucking gash LAD...apart from his goals he has done absolutely fuck all, he covers no ground, doesnt creat anything, fouls upon fouls, moans like a cunt and goes missing for large periods of the game....shit mate so yeah id not play him.

Apart from his goals ;) Oh right well we'll just discard them then!

---Harper---

Apart from his goals ;) Oh right well we'll just discard them then!

When did he last score? Fuck off mate you clearly dont watch us much then.