Victor moses

Kevin

Guest Insider
If we got him id quite like to see us play...(fully fit squad)

---Harper---

---Simpson---Taylor---Colo---Enrique---

---Routledge---Smith---Gutierrez---

---Carroll---Moses---Shola---

Think that team would score some goals...would do pretty well as we have looked pretty solid at the back this season.

Aye, leave Nolan out, cracking idea lad ;)

Nolan is fucking gash LAD...apart from his goals he has done absolutely fuck all, he covers no ground, doesnt creat anything, fouls upon fouls, moans like a cunt and goes missing for large periods of the game....shit mate so yeah id not play him.

Apart from his goals ;) Oh right well we'll just discard them then!

When did he last score? Fuck off mate you clearly dont watch us much then.

A few games without scoring for a midfielder isn't that much of a disappointment, mate, take into consideration that he has 11 goals from midfield, considering our next midfielder in the scoring charts is Guthrie with 3, are you seriously suggesting we would stop playing him? Get real you daft git, and wind your neck in.

Edited by Insider

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we got him id quite like to see us play...(fully fit squad)

---Harper---

---Simpson---Taylor---Colo---Enrique---

---Routledge---Smith---Gutierrez---

---Carroll---Moses---Shola---

Think that team would score some goals...would do pretty well as we have looked pretty solid at the back this season.

Aye, leave Nolan out, cracking idea lad ;)

Nolan is fucking gash LAD...apart from his goals he has done absolutely fuck all, he covers no ground, doesnt creat anything, fouls upon fouls, moans like a cunt and goes missing for large periods of the game....shit mate so yeah id not play him.

Apart from his goals ;) Oh right well we'll just discard them then!

When did he last score? Fuck off mate you clearly dont watch us much then.

A few games without scoring for a midfielder isn't that much of a disappointment, mate, take into consideration that he has 11 goals from midfield, considering our next midfielder in the scoring charts is Guthrie with 3, are you seriously suggesting we would stop playing him? Get real you daft git, and wind your neck in.

Ha we'll see.

i imagine palace are holding out for a proper bid from a top flight club - there are a few days left until the window shuts, they'll probably get close to what they want. we probably made the usual derisory offer

Hughton spoke very well of him in this mornings presser so I'd be surprised if we didn't go back with an improved bid. It's also nice to hear that he'd prefer a first team start to a being a reserve at a huge club.

with ashley holding the purse strings? i would be pleasantly surprised if we did tbh

Newcastle boss Chris Hughton is hoping to sign Crystal Palace striker Victor Moses by the end of the week. The 19-year-old striker has been somewhat of a sensation at Selhurst Park this season, scoring six goals in an impressive campaign to date.

He progressed through the ranks as a trainee but now looks set to depart the cash-strapped club.

Newcastle appear to be heading the race for his signature, with Hughton making clear his intention of signing the talented youngster.

Desperate to bolster his attacking options, he says he hopes to have a deal in place by the weekend.

Obvious

"It's been documented that we are very interested in signing the lad," said Hughton.

"Most people are also aware of the circumstances with Crystal Palace and the situation they are in, and we hope to make progress on that over the next couple of days.

"It's one we have a very, very keen interest in."

Newcastle are on course for a return to the Premier League at the first time of asking after an impressive Championship campaign.

They have lost just three of 26 games this season, but Hughton knows that, to keep up their impressive run, they must keep the goals coming.

The Magpies boss admits that Moses' youth makes him a more desirable target.

"He is a player who has an ability to score goals," he said. "There is a power and pace, but it is his potential.

"Around what we are trying to do here this season, which is the most important thing, there also has to be an eye on the future, and he is certainly a player of wonderful potential."

... I hate Mike Ashley, don't get me wrong, but does anyone else have the feeling that we're not doing too badly all things considered and if we manage to pull off the transfer of Moses it could indicate that things aren't going too badly behind the scenes at the moment?

Will be amazed if this goes through mind.

... I hate Mike Ashley, don't get me wrong, but does anyone else have the feeling that we're not doing too badly all things considered and if we manage to pull off the transfer of Moses it could indicate that things aren't going too badly behind the scenes at the moment?

Will be amazed if this goes through mind.

It's a no-brainer for Ashley. If he comes good.......kerrrchingggggg (more successful clubs buy him from us)! If he doesn't, it's no great loss as he would probably be able to sell him on for half a mill or thereabouts.

Anyway, I wish Hughton wouldn't talk so openly and positively. This is Newcastle United ffs - we've been kicked in the bollocks too many times that we don't need to be put on a high with giving us the impression it's as good as done, with the potential of everything going belly-up in days to come.

EDIT: I know diddly squat about the lad, but I'll have a wank anarl if he signs. Mind you, he has a canny name tbh; far more exotic than Mike fuckin Williamson!

As the song goes, 'Is Vic there?'. Somebody remind me who sang that.

Edited by snakehips

Wenger says he's unlikely to sign anyone else this window. However West Ham have ended their interest in signing Benjani.

Could be the Premier League club that now set their sights on Moses.

Hope not.

Wenger says he's unlikely to sign anyone else this window. However West Ham have ended their interest in signing Benjani.

Could be the Premier League club that now set their sights on Moses.

Hope not.

Very likely that us and West Ham will be swapping leagues come summer IMO.

South Croydon News:

Magpies lead chase for Moses

Friday, January 29, 2010, 10:24

by Daniel Jones

CHAMPIONSHIP leaders Newcastle have made a "substantial bid" for Palace teenager Victor Moses.

Administrator Brendan Guilfoyle believes the sale of the 19-year-old holds the key to securing a safe financial footing for the Eagles.

West Bromwich Albion and Nottingham Forest have already had bids for the striker turned down and it now seems likely that the Magpies will win the race for the most sought after player outside of the Premier League.

Newcastle boss Chris Hughton confirmed his interest in Moses following Palace's 2-0 defeat at St James' Park on Wednesday night and the Advertiser understands that a "substantial bid" has now been made.

link?

i'm genuinely excited by this news. my complete apathy towards this transfer window is dissipating as we speak.

if this goes through, you could almost claim that ashley has proved to be a competent chairman at championship level, or perhaps he just realises that we're fortunate to be top of the pile having played mostly crap all season, that if we don't invest, we could still easily fail to go up and that splashing a little cash now will get him a lot more money in the summer if it results in promotion.

Edited by Dr Gloom