Victor moses

Kevin

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm genuinely excited by this news. my complete apathy towards this transfer window is dissipating as we speak.

if this goes through, you could almost claim that ashley has proved to be a competent chairman at championship level, or perhaps he just realises that we're fortunate to be top of the pile having played mostly crap all season, that if we don't invest, we could still easily fail to go up and that splashing a little cash now will get him a lot more money in the summer if it results in promotion.

I hate to say it but a surprisingly brisk incoming list makes me think an outgoing is more possible.

i'm genuinely excited by this news. my complete apathy towards this transfer window is dissipating as we speak.

if this goes through, you could almost claim that ashley has proved to be a competent chairman at championship level, or perhaps he just realises that we're fortunate to be top of the pile having played mostly crap all season, that if we don't invest, we could still easily fail to go up and that splashing a little cash now will get him a lot more money in the summer if it results in promotion.

Ashleys not our chairman. Dekka is.

IF this goes through along with the other signings weve made i would consider this to be a sucessful transfer window.

He's not like.

He's not like.

Officially Dekka is, but we know he's a puppet.

Interesting how this deal has been done. These cunts think we are stupid. There are a lot of clubs interested in Moses, I believe he'd choose us over all of them, as we're the best prospect of playing in front of 45000+ crowds and him getting his game every week. He goes to Man City he'll end up starting 6 games a season. However, the administrators will have told us the price, we've low balled it, and I will be far from surprised when the "couldn't reach an agreement" statement is released. There was no mention of the Routledge deal in the papers, it was all very hush hush, which is the way to conduct a deal. With this one though shouting from the roof tops about the boy, it reaks of a propaganda exercise to make us appear ambitious. I'm very sceptical.

I hate to say it but a surprisingly brisk incoming list makes me think an outgoing is more possible.

Geremi and Smith please!

IF this goes through along with the other signings weve made i would consider this to be a sucessful transfer window.

Which just 'feels' weird. I mean Ashley and Llambias have repeatedly shown how useless they are but should we capture Moses, together with the other transfers and current state/position of the team could it be they've turned a corner? I'm not saying they're anywhere near redeeming themselves but could it be a step in the right direction... then again as DG said it's probably just because they know we'll be worth more to sell in the Prem.

Interesting how this deal has been done. These cunts think we are stupid. There are a lot of clubs interested in Moses, I believe he'd choose us over all of them, as we're the best prospect of playing in front of 45000+ crowds and him getting his game every week. He goes to Man City he'll end up starting 6 games a season. However, the administrators will have told us the price, we've low balled it, and I will be far from surprised when the "couldn't reach an agreement" statement is released. There was no mention of the Routledge deal in the papers, it was all very hush hush, which is the way to conduct a deal. With this one though shouting from the roof tops about the boy, it reaks of a propaganda exercise to make us appear ambitious. I'm very sceptical.

I'm guessing that it depends on the agents and clubs involved.

QPR are trying to reduce the bill, were probably happy with the bid, as was Routledge, and maybe the agent just pushed it through.

With the Moses bid, you're dealing with extra parties(the admin's), and Palace want a bidding war to start, so they're shouting from the rooftops about the boy wonder being up for sale. The agent has already been mentioned in the Journal, so this is going to be a fairly public deal.

Also read this morning, that we had signed Williamson on a 1day loan so he could play against Palace. That'll be why .com spotted the fact it wasn't mentioned as a perm. deal.

Nicely done by ourselves(!)

QPR are trying to reduce the bill, were probably happy with the bid, as was Routledge, and maybe the agent just pushed it through.

With the Moses bid, you're dealing with extra parties(the admin's), and Palace want a bidding war to start, so they're shouting from the rooftops about the boy wonder being up for sale. The agent has already been mentioned in the Journal, so this is going to be a fairly public deal.

Also read this morning, that we had signed Williamson on a 1day loan so he could play against Palace. That'll be why .com spotted the fact it wasn't mentioned as a perm. deal.

The administrators, fine. Why are we shouting our mouths off about it?? I'll be surprised if he's at Gallowgate by the end of the window.

He's not like.

Officially he's MD, isn't he?

He's not like.

Officially he's MD, isn't he?

just checked. dekka is MD not chairman.

The administrators, fine. Why are we shouting our mouths off about it?? I'll be surprised if he's at Gallowgate by the end of the window.

naivety? placating the fans? placating the local journalists?

Agent is clearly a tit :

“I have always thought that West Brom is the kind of club where this kid should be.

But it is clear that the player would rather go to Real Madrid. I hope they call us soon.'

Moses has also indicated that a move to a Premier League top-four side would be ideal for him

Never mind eh.

Can't see him playing 1st team for Fulham, West Ham ate going to swap leagues with us... But Wigan are a real threat to this deal.

Was clear as day what was going on from the Newcastle side of things, amazed so many people fell for it :)

I think many were just hopeful, rather than duped. Most seemed to be saying "IF" rather than when