Victor moses

Kevin

Was clear as day what was going on from the Newcastle side of things, amazed so many people fell for it :)

i got caught up in it all, i must admit.

it was a nice feeling though - to be almost interested in a transfer window again after such a long time. should have known better

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Moses in the starting line-up for Palace today.

When the sale of him is going to stop crystal palace going bankrupt you can hardly blame them for protected him until he goes, dont think ashley will be willing to spend a few million to bring him here though. is he really that much better than beckford?

When the sale of him is going to stop crystal palace going bankrupt you can hardly blame them for protected him until he goes, dont think ashley will be willing to spend a few million to bring him here though. is he really that much better than beckford?

From what I've seen of him (admittedly not much) he's a better all round player. I think you've also got to take into account that with Moses you'll be paying for oodles of potential, with Beckford you're paying for the finished article.

From what I've seen of him (admittedly not much) he's a better all round player. I think you've also got to take into account that with Moses you'll be paying for oodles of potential, with Beckford you're paying for the finished article.

And the finished article is not particularly good.

And the finished article is not particularly good.

He's good at League One level but you can't possibly say whether he'll be good enough any higher.

So Moses is off to Wigan for £2.5m then, I don't care if they are a Prem club they're still wank and smaller than us.

If Moses saw any of our game today he'd be thanking his lucky stars he wasn't headed here.

Absolutely no mention of Moses going to Wigan, or anywhere else for that matter, this morning.

Warnock has stated that he's "off to the Premier League for £2.5m". The only club mentioned is Manchester City and that's because Warnock said they've missed out because they've messed around so much.

Considering they're known to have made an offer, it's safe to assume it'll be Wigan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ace/8489498.stm

Absolutely no mention of Moses going to Wigan, or anywhere else for that matter, this morning.

Warnock has stated that he's "off to the Premier League for £2.5m". The only club mentioned is Manchester City and that's because Warnock said they've missed out because they've messed around so much.

Considering they're known to have made an offer, it's safe to assume it'll be Wigan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ace/8489498.stm

I was just going by the breaking news clip during the match on BBC Radio Newcastle, the chap said Warnock had confirmed that it was Wigan for £2.5m

He's gone to the highest bidder, which appears to be Wigan. Given Palace's financial state, the club who offered them the most money were always likely to get him

Mike Ashley agreed 3 long term contracts last week.....he's probably lying down in a darkened room in the Priory as we speak :)