Victor moses

Kevin

So, fatty isn't even prepared to invest in young talent he can later sell on for a good profit anymore. Looks like he isn't looking beyond promotion and the increased club value tbh. So all we can hope is for players who look decent enough for this level and to secure promotion, but anything more seems to be of no interest.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps, just perhaps, Whelan was desperate to gazzump Ashley at any (within reason) price. Maybe 2mill was his actual value and NUFC would have got him, had it not been for the Wigan Wonder stepping in to pay over the odds to fuck Ashley off??

If, and it's only an idea, that is the case, then surely Ashley was right to tell the Administrators Wigan could have him, rather than get into a stupid Dutch auction.

Would be interesting to no the exact figures of what we were willing to offer against what Wigan came in with. If we're talking 500k or so then we had to match it and see where he chose to go, if it was alot of money between the two bids then we were never likely to fight them for the lad.

Worth a go but sadly never likely to happen and will be very annoying if he goes on to be a star and make Wigan millions when sold.

The cretin signed for wigan, fucking wigan ?!

Really, just look at the difference between the leagues and you can see why he's signed for them. He'd have only been wasted in our side anyway.

Not at all, we may be in the Championship but we're still a bigger club with a bigger profile than Wigan.

signed for wigan 3 and a half year deal

No he hasn't.

They expect him to sign tomorrow (Monday).

Still time for a spanner i the works then :)

Id imagine we mite go in for that Huseklepp now or even Vaughan on loan.

Alright lads 27 hours to go, which striker will we get? My guess is we are going to sign Vaughan on loan until the end of the season :) watch this space..

No more signings is my guess

This....

The cretin signed for wigan, fucking wigan ?!

I know what you're say but I'd guess they offered a higher fee and wages. Not to mention PL football. How depressing is that?

When does the window shut - Im frankly astonished we appear to have brought in a couple of decent championship players without selling anybody. Still time for a last minute "to good an offer to turn down" to happen, but atm the window hasn't been the abortion I expected.

Mind you signing Wayne Routledge being good news still takes abit of getting used to. I thought the plan was to buy promising youngsters, not sign people with a great future behind them

When does the window shut - Im frankly astonished we appear to have brought in a couple of decent championship players without selling anybody. Still time for a last minute "to good an offer to turn down" to happen, but atm the window hasn't been the abortion I expected.

Mind you signing Wayne Routledge being good news still takes abit of getting used to. I thought the plan was to buy promising youngsters, not sign people with a great future behind them

Bit harsh really...hes been unlucky, would of done well at spurs if not for bentley and lennon.

Still a talented lad and is only 25 so he is yet to peak imo.

Bit harsh really...hes been unlucky, would of done well at spurs if not for bentley and lennon.

Still a talented lad and is only 25 so he is yet to peak imo.

What was his excuse at Villa and Fulham?

QPR fans say he's been off the boil for months. There's a reason for him having so many clubs at his age.

Interesting how this deal has been done. These cunts think we are stupid. There are a lot of clubs interested in Moses, I believe he'd choose us over all of them, as we're the best prospect of playing in front of 45000+ crowds and him getting his game every week. He goes to Man City he'll end up starting 6 games a season. However, the administrators will have told us the price, we've low balled it, and I will be far from surprised when the "couldn't reach an agreement" statement is released. There was no mention of the Routledge deal in the papers, it was all very hush hush, which is the way to conduct a deal. With this one though shouting from the roof tops about the boy, it reaks of a propaganda exercise to make us appear ambitious. I'm very sceptical.

Was clear as day what was going on from the Newcastle side of things, amazed so many people fell for it :)

:):D