Sign in to follow this  
Gemmill

Flat Tyre

Left the house today to discover I have a flat tyre. Thought about changing it then decided that a better idea would be to ring my boss and tell him my car wouldn't start so I couldn't make it in today, as public transport to get to Teesside isn't worth the effort.

So I've got the day off. :lol:

Guest alex
Left the house today to discover I have a flat tyre.  Thought about changing it then decided that a better idea would be to ring my boss and tell him my car wouldn't start so I couldn't make it in today, as public transport to get to Teesside isn't worth the effort.

So I've got the day off.  :razz:

57608[/snapback]

That was great, ever thought about teaming up with Lou in her stand-up career? ;)

:lol:

Guest alex
Bitter and jealous that I've got the day off tbh.

57612[/snapback]

Every day is a day off at the Council ;)

But you're right :lol:

Left the house today to discover I have a flat tyre.  Thought about changing it then decided that a better idea would be to ring my boss and tell him my car wouldn't start so I couldn't make it in today, as public transport to get to Teesside isn't worth the effort.

So I've got the day off.  :razz:

57608[/snapback]

That was great, ever thought about teaming up with Lou in her stand-up career? :razz:

:razz:

57610[/snapback]

;):lol::razz:

Very slack Gemmill. Well done.

Guest alex
spare tyre tbh

57626[/snapback]

Gemmill carries his under his jumper. At least that's what it looks like.

Its embarassing but I wouldn't have a clue how to change a flat tyre.  :lol:

I'd have to call the AA.

57621[/snapback]

You wouldn't even give it a shot then ring them if you failed?

When I got my first flat I didn't have a clue what I was doing but I worked it out. I'd be ashamed as a motherfucker ringing the AA for it.

I'd have to call the AA.

57621[/snapback]

When I got my first flat I didn't have a clue what I was doing but I worked it out. I'd be ashamed as a motherfucker ringing the AA for it.

57719[/snapback]

Well yeah, I'd probably give it a go, but I'd need instructions. It's jacking the thing up that worries me....

Guest alex
Yes jacks are fearsome things, never turn your back on one.

57738[/snapback]

Cars are canny heavy though.

I'd have to call the AA.

57621[/snapback]

57719[/snapback]

Well yeah, I'd probably give it a go, but I'd need instructions. It's jacking the thing up that worries me....

57724[/snapback]

I would have thought that would be your specialty tbh.

Guest alex
Jesus man, me mother can change a car wheel,

57751[/snapback]

Renton, if you get a flat give his mother a bell :lol:

I heard the rumour that the tyre burst when Gemmill entered the car as it couldn't cope with the weight...

57757[/snapback]

German humour tbh.

Right, to get things straight; the reason I would be a bit apprehensive about changing a car tyre is because I have never done it before or even witnessed it being done before. I buy new tyres, and change them before they are threadbare, so this is not surprising. I'm sure it is quite an easy thing to do, but it's not something that has been passed on to me genetically because I am male. OK? :lol:

Guest alex
Right, to get things straight; the reason I would be a bit apprehensive about changing a car tyre is because I have never done it before or even witnessed it being done before. I buy new tyres, and change them before they are threadbare, so this is not surprising. I'm sure it is quite an easy thing to do, but it's not something that has been passed on to me genetically because I am male. OK?  :razz:

57763[/snapback]

;)

Guest alex
Sorry, are we talking about changing the actual tyre or changing the wheel with the tyre on it?

57773[/snapback]

The wheel, I think.

Right, to get things straight; the reason I would be a bit apprehensive about changing a car tyre is because I have never done it before or even witnessed it being done before. I buy new tyres, and change them before they are threadbare, so this is not surprising. I'm sure it is quite an easy thing to do, but it's not something that has been passed on to me genetically because I am male. OK?  :lol:

57763[/snapback]

Too busy skipping to learn tbh.